Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bring back SAM

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:32 pm

He wouldn't put up with this sh1t from DJ. Seems to me the only pressure being put on DJ is from us fans. What he needs is someone banging on his door asking what the hell he's playing at.

Re: Bring back SAM

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm

brithdirblue wrote:He wouldn't put up with this sh1t from DJ. Seems to me the only pressure being put on DJ is from us fans. What he needs is someone banging on his door asking what the hell he's playing at.

DAVE JONES WOULD OF BEEN SACKED BY Sam after the 6 nil hammering by Preston, the last ever game at Ninian Park thrashed 3 nil by Ipswich then beaten by Sheff Wed. DJ would of been thrown out the door NO MESSING.

DJ DOES NOT KNOW WHAT PASSION IS. :evil:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm

sam kept lennie lawrence here way to long..
we dont need sam we need a new manager :roll:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:49 pm

jones wont take us any further no more excuses now he has been backed 100% im losing faith in our promotion bid but still be there sunday cheering the lads on :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:51 pm

That's my point exactly annis. Who exactly does DJ answer to. Tg / VT who live on the other side of the world. It is never gonna work that way DJ should be under just as much pressure to perform as the players, but at the moment neither seem to be under pressure from within the club.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:28 pm

brithdirblue wrote:That's my point exactly annis. Who exactly does DJ answer to. Tg / VT who live on the other side of the world. It is never gonna work that way DJ should be under just as much pressure to perform as the players, but at the moment neither seem to be under pressure from within the club.

DJ at this moment answers to NO ONE and that is not good in my opinion.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

brithdirblue wrote:That's my point exactly annis. Who exactly does DJ answer to. Tg / VT who live on the other side of the world. It is never gonna work that way DJ should be under just as much pressure to perform as the players, but at the moment neither seem to be under pressure from within the club.

maybe DJ is under pressure :?: ......
he should be as should the players to perform to the best of there ability.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 pm

i dont think bringing sam back is the answer....not at all, would cause more harm as i think the support against him is far greater than those who want him back,
can do without the circuis off the field right now
what we need is a bit of 'bottle' from players and us supporters.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Thing is thou neither DJ or the players look under pressure. With regards to the players is this the down side of having so many loan players. Do they really care what division we are in next year. As most will be back at their clubs at the end of the season anyway. Even jay knows he will be playing prem football next year anyway.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Thing is thou neither DJ or the players look under pressure. With regards to the players is this the down side of having so many loan players. Do they really care what division we are in next year. As most will be back at their clubs at the end of the season anyway. Even jay knows he will be playing prem football next year anyway.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm

brithdirblue wrote:With regards to the players is this the down side of having so many loan players. Do they really care what division we are in next year. As most will be back at their clubs at the end of the season anyway.

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. But, I think that Jones' thinking that the expectation of going up this season after the play off defeat and a lack of money mean we have had to get players in on loan. If we'd maybe gone down the road of paying less in wages and putting that money to transfer fees, maybe we'd have more of a team spirit and more players who actually give a toss

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 pm

well blackpool had mainly loan players and it worked for them,
dj cant win on this one, last season we were saying we should of used the loan window more-now all this..
think players do have more pride then they are being given credit for

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Well people keep saying about the quality of the squad and how its the best in the league, if we havent had used the loan market our squad wouldnt have been anywhere near as strong. Other than the two keepers we got I dont think we could have afforded any of our current loan players.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:54 pm

But most of the BLACKPOOL team knew it was their only shot at the prem. we have quite a few player who will go on to play in the prem at some point. Jay,chops, burke maybe whitts.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm not saying it was a bad thing getting people on loan. Just think that's the downside of it. I maybe wrong. But put yourself in Oli, or jets shoes not as a city fan but as a player. Why are they at cardiff

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 pm

AGREE DJ UNDER NO PRESSURE .LAST NIGHT NO PASSION FROM THE TEAM OR DJ AND GONE FOR A BURTON.WE NEED A FOOTBALL MAN BEHIND THE SCENE.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Who the f**k do you think Sam is?

The Messiah :lol: :lol:

He aint and never will have the power to move DJ and that my friends is a FACT :ayatollah: