Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Poor performance from the Players and Fans !!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:28 pm

The Players did not perform last night and as supporters neither did we. our away backing is normally one of the best in the League but last night we gave the team zero backing. Maybe if we created an atmosphere similar to Stoke away we could of inspired the players on , but hey its to late now. And if i am honest i am more disappointed with our support than the team if we had given them the 100% backing for which CCFC is famous for and they still did not perform we could of said we played our part. But we didn't and i cant say how disappointed i am with that. The group by me tried and we kept on trying through the entire game but no one else joined in. :shock: :(

Re: Poor performance from the Players and Fans !!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:30 pm

totally agree, Bothroyd put in more effort than our fans. People pay money and can cheer or jeer as they want but I was bitterly dissapointed :(

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

WEll to be honest I didnt hear much from our fans most of the time we can hear them on the Radio but didnt last night.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Players did not perform last night and as supporters neither did we. our away backing is normally one of the best in the League but last night we gave the team zero backing. Maybe if we created an atmosphere similar to Stoke away we could of inspired the players on , but hey its to late now. And if i am honest i am more disappointed with our support than the team if we had given them the 100% backing for which CCFC is famous for and they still did not perform we could of said we played our part. But we didn't and i cant say how disappointed i am with that. The group by me tried and we kept on trying through the entire game but no one else joined in. :shock: :(

That's surprising to hear Steve as normally we sing for 90 minutes and get behind the team when away from home :o

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:The Players did not perform last night and as supporters neither did we. our away backing is normally one of the best in the League but last night we gave the team zero backing. Maybe if we created an atmosphere similar to Stoke away we could of inspired the players on , but hey its to late now. And if i am honest i am more disappointed with our support than the team if we had given them the 100% backing for which CCFC is famous for and they still did not perform we could of said we played our part. But we didn't and i cant say how disappointed i am with that. The group by me tried and we kept on trying through the entire game but no one else joined in. :shock: :(

That's surprising to hear Steve as normally we sing for 90 minutes and get behind the team when away from home :o

Honestly Lee that was the worst support in my opinion that i have ever been on with the City :( :(

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:48 pm

i agree,everyone by me was silent bar a few pratting bout with their phones looking at arsenal/jacks score,it really bugs me when people to that ,why not f**k off up west or stay at home and watch on HD if your not interested in cardiff

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 pm

the atmosphere was similar to hull tbh and we won that game.it jus seems like the players fans and whole club are bottling it this season. bring on trips to scunthorpe and doncastor again wat joy

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 pm

the atmosphere away gets worse when theres no kids(teenagers) there just look at stoke loads of kids and great atmosphere :ayatollah: but palace (school night) shit atmosphere

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

at times last night we were really loud, but we couldnt keep it going at all. i hate how theres quite a few people slagging off players and DJ yet we arent playing our part - numbers wise we took quite a lot but atmopshere wise we werent great. everyone needs to get behind the boys and believe

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Steve, We sang a lot where we were standing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Steve, We sang a lot where we were standing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We did Annis but it was only a small group :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:19 pm

We did as well

And I nearly fell onto the pitch when shouting at poxy moxey

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 pm

we were obviously going to make a racket with billy no mates next to us....all jokes aside the atmosphere was good at times but we didnt keep it going for long enough. we need to back the players as much as possible! i got to be honest it was quite depressing when our group were trying to get songs going and no one joins in. happened for the majority of the game.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Billy had more mates than we did Lewis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Billy had more mates than we did Lewis :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA your right there :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: