Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The difference between us and QPR

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Qpr are an average team playing to 100% of their potential... we are a good team playing to 50% of our potential. There can be only one reason for this. THE MANAGERS.

Re: The difference between us and QPR

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm

The manger is as much to blame as the players. IT's practically the same squad that has kept us up there all season. They all need to waken up.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm

PtB wrote:The manger is as much to blame as the players. IT's practically the same squad that has kept us up there all season. They all need to waken up.

i agree the players have a part to play but at the end of the day though the buck stops with the manager. i have never been a lover or hater of dj but his decision making and tactics are really pissing me off now. wish he had half the balls warnock has got.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 am

brithdirblue wrote:Qpr are an average team playing to 100% of their potential... we are a good team playing to 50% of our potential. There can be only one reason for this. THE MANAGERS.

Agree, But Lady Luck Also...Look At What Has Happened To Us In The Last 2 Games..We Were The Better Team In Both Games imo. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Got 0 Points. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:37 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
brithdirblue wrote:Qpr are an average team playing to 100% of their potential... we are a good team playing to 50% of our potential. There can be only one reason for this. THE MANAGERS.

Agree, But Lady Luck Also...Look At What Has Happened To Us In The Last 2 Games..We Were The Better Team In Both Games imo. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Got 0 Points. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

top cat. we havnt had much luck in last 2 games, but over a 46 game season luck evens itself out some what. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 am

Is nine points, but we still have to play them and they may get a points deduction :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 am

The difference between us and QPR is....that we stick to the rules!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 pm

They have a couple of match winners in Taarabt and Routledge, but overall squad wise with us having the likes of Bellamy and Chops etc we're a stronger team/squad, the fact they've only lost 4 games as opposed to our 11 games would suggest they're possibly playing with more spirit and teamwork, playing formations and coaching and managing players is also a big factor. Luck's got a habit of evening itself out over a 46 game full season so the teams that are at the top of the league usually deserve to be there, so why are QPR striding away with the league and we're still stumbling along when our squad is generally regarded as better than theirs? Are we under achieving? Are QPR over achieving? Would we be doing a QPR if we swapped managers with them? I have to admit I believe we would and I'm somebody who normally sits on the fence when it comes to Jonesy and his tactics/motivational skills. Jonesy has his positive points but probably they get cancelled out by his negative one's. :(