Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay is very quiet on his twitter page today??

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Wonder why :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Jay is very quiet on his twitter page today??

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Most likely because our fans are giving him abuse, expect he is going through his prem offers for next season and who can blame him. why should he bother with the abuse he is getting.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:53 pm

premiership teams would be following most of his games for the second part of this season as he is out of contract

although he was great to start the season off since his england call up he hasnt been up to his potential ability

other mangers would have been watching him fall over all the time and him sitting on his backside would too many mangers want that sort of attitude in there team......... im not too sure?

but they would all like him when he plays and puts a shift in but it hasnt happened too often latley so will be interesting to c how many premiership teams make an offer ;)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:00 pm

We need to lay off the squad and judge them after match 46.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:03 pm

stickywicket wrote:We need to lay off the squad and judge them after match 46.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

while the signing wasnt great last night, no one turned on the manager or players. which is the same at every away game :ayatollah:

fans stood and applauded the players, keinen even came right over to us doing the :ayatollah: and chatted to fans at the front :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:04 pm

milly44 wrote:no one turned on the manager

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:no one turned on the manager

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :oops: ok most didnt. :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:06 pm

while the signing wasnt great last night, no one turned on the manager or players. which is the same at every away game

should have stood by me, the players got plenty of abuse :shock:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
while the signing wasnt great last night, no one turned on the manager or players. which is the same at every away game

should have stood by me, the players got plenty of abuse :shock:

but look your a hoolie, and green stuff makes you and nasty and other fallow your example. ;)
:geek: all the people by me were angels ;)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Green :o mine was Blue :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Green :o mine was Blue :lol:

:oops: easy mistake to make :D

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Jay looking through the offers from the Prem !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Right and so is Lee Naylor :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

A premiership manager will take a punt on him on a free even if he isnt on sparkling form right now. Players of his style are rare and on a free he will have options.