Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

paddington / Q.P.R

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 pm

we left game an made our way back to paddington via a tricky victoria station, qpr were appar 300 strong an heading our way
we were like the warriors all 15 of us tryin to get back to coney island, we got to paddington an headed 4 our pub base which we have used since the 80s on coming into the smoke, most of you should no this pub!
anyway it was 10. 45 an we ad 45 mins before train left for cardif island, so the beers flowed yet again, word was qpr this qpr that?
SUDDENLY bingo the roar went up..... it was last orders, :x an we all left moanin an chattin amonsgst ourselves but the night was young because as we turned the corner "again that familiar roar went up " the off licence had just shut !
never mind it was a 3 hour sleeping journey !
NO QPR ANYWHERE dear oh dear
thought cmob would ave came along for chat
next up millwall!!.........choo choo

Re: paddington / Q.P.R

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Didn't come across any gangs of lesbian killers then? :D

No pun intended with the 'come'.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Im confused :?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Gotta watch them Baseball Furies...........Gang of Rotters :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Not being funny why would QPR be bothered about you when we were playing Millwall away? We were held in the ground for 40 mins not getting out till 10.20pm getting back to West London after 11 o clock.

:?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Yea we had about 200 at Baker St at 3 o clock & about 80-100 in Ladbroke Grove, Millwall had they're usual welcoming committee out in force, old bill operation was very ott but a bit of fun after the game on Ilderton Rd & Millwall came down by a fence separating the home & away fans & started throwing things over, QPR fans retaliated & proceeded to try and pull the fence down, got it half down & their was about a minute of fisticuffs over the fence while the ob stood there & filmed the whole thing from a distance without moving. Sound familiar?

To be fair if Millwall had been let loose we would of got a hiding I'm not afraid to keep it real. Not on their level but had a decent mob out all the same & very much up for it.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Yea we had about 200 at Baker St at 3 o clock & about 80-100 in Ladbroke Grove, Millwall had they're usual welcoming committee out in force, old bill operation was very ott but a bit of fun after the game on Ilderton Rd & Millwall came down by a fence separating the home & away fans & started throwing things over, QPR fans retaliated & proceeded to try and pull the fence down, got it half down & their was about a minute of fisticuffs over the fence while the ob stood there & filmed the whole thing from a distance without moving. Sound familiar?

To be fair if Millwall had been let loose we would of got a hiding I'm not afraid to keep it real. Not on their level but had a decent mob out all the same & very much up for it.

Yes sounds very familiar and your an Honest/Straight talking lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 pm

I spent the entire afternoon in London Bridge and Borough slurping with QPR and Millwall fans in various pubs. The Barrow Boy and Banker was mobbed with Rangers fans from about 5.30.

QPR took 2,200, their full allocation

I saw no large quantities of Millwall all afternoon. And no trouble. Run off their manor.

I did however see 2 QPR fans nicked at London Bridge on my way home. One was about 70, the other was about 65. I kid you not. Old Bill well geared up both before and after the game.

Any trouble at or near the station would have been dealt with quickly.

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Cheers pal. Yea I know our limits, some are out of touch unfortunately but the truth is the truth.

Was talking to a Wall pal last week about the first game of the season at yours a few years back his exact words were Millwall got a 'dogs beating' !! :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Cheers pal. Yea I know our limits, some are out of touch unfortunately but the truth is the truth.

Was talking to a Wall pal last week about the first game of the season at yours a few years back his exact words were Millwall got a 'dogs beating' !! :lol:

That day was something you will prob never seen again, after the game there was well over a 1,000 Cardiff waiting for them.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Annis remember the Police helecopter Trying to move us out of the park by swooping down all the time! !! the Millwall lad I know was watching from the away end on the wall he had never seen anything like it! mental day from 10.30 am on Penarth Rd behind the station!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:56 pm

placid-casual wrote:Annis remember the Police helecopter Trying to move us out of the park by swooping down all the time! !! the Millwall lad I know was watching from the away end on the wall he had never seen anything like it! mental day from 10.30 am on Penarth Rd behind the station!

I do, it was unbelievable. Ive also seen the video of that day.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Has the video ever been leaked Annis?

Is it out there anywhere to see.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Yea we had about 200 at Baker St at 3 o clock & about 80-100 in Ladbroke Grove, Millwall had they're usual welcoming committee out in force, old bill operation was very ott but a bit of fun after the game on Ilderton Rd & Millwall came down by a fence separating the home & away fans & started throwing things over, QPR fans retaliated & proceeded to try and pull the fence down, got it half down & their was about a minute of fisticuffs over the fence while the ob stood there & filmed the whole thing from a distance without moving. Sound familiar?

do Chelsea still guest for QPR or has the hatred grown too much over the years?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm

cant wait to see what happens when we go up there soon. not going to be repeats of the past but i can see it get messy. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

wexford wrote:

do Chelsea still guest for QPR or has the hatred grown too much over the years?

Never see Chelsea at ours. Bit of a feud last year seperate from football got a bit naughty between a few. The younger QPR lot have a few Spurs boys over for a drink & certain games. They are a lively bunch & one of them is a bit of a face now at Spurs as he sparked TT clean out in a boozer after TT tried mugging him off. Annis may have heard about this.