Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Palace away the best catch of the day!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Milly was sitting at the back drinking a pint in a plastic cup when i got a can out of my bag and another can of Bow fell from from the rack above and straight in Nathans pint. It landed clean straight in :lol: :lol: f*cking perfect :D :D

Re: Palace away the best catch of the day!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Milly was sitting at the back drinking a pint in a plastic cup when i got a can out of my bag and another can of Bow fell from from the rack above and straight in Nathans pint. It landed clean straight in :lol: :lol: f*cking perfect :D :D

perfect apart from i got vodka splashed in my eyes, and it looked like id pissed myself :oops: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:49 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Milly was sitting at the back drinking a pint in a plastic cup when i got a can out of my bag and another can of Bow fell from from the rack above and straight in Nathans pint. It landed clean straight in :lol: :lol: f*cking perfect :D :D

perfect apart from i got vodka splashed in my eyes, and it looked like id pissed myself :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We all pissed ourselves :D :D :D :D

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We all pissed ourselves :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 pm

BILLY NO MATES. BILLY NO MATES :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:21 pm

lewis91 wrote:

im is mate, even though i cant understand a word he says :oops:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:32 pm

milly44 wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

im is mate, even though i cant understand a word he says :oops:

lmao! great day out just a shit game for us, ahh well roll on millwall :ayatollah: