Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It all starts again sunday???

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Is this going to be the game that will give us the KICK UP THE ARSE we need to get us going yet again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: It all starts again sunday???

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:20 pm

hopfefully the results will again be in favour for us come Sunday so a win will put us back in 2nd :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Its mad as bad as we have played we are still in the mix :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:hopfefully the results will again be in favour for us come Sunday so a win will put us back in 2nd :ayatollah:

i know we are still in the running but what are the chances of results going in our favour for a third game in a row? also with ten games left i dont think we can afford to lose one of them. unfortunaetly i cant see that happening.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 am

Time To Get Back On Track...All The Teams Are Starting To Feel The Presure :ayatollah: In The Top 6 :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 am

asjaber wrote:Is this going to be the game that will give us the KICK UP THE ARSE we need to get us going yet again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry but first game should have been the start :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:45 am

Hate to say this but playing Mcfail will cost us big time great at playing back and sideways but cant go forward we need to put Jet in the middle who will bring some power to the middle. :ayatollah: