Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Crystal Palace My Day !! "

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 am

Binge drinking, Travel sickness, Disappointments, Dodgy interviews, Discussions, And wheres Adam, it was in another day on Carl Curtis away day travels. I have never been to selhurst Park before so i was looking forward to this trip and even though we suffered the disappointment of the Ipswich game i was confident we could beat a struggling Palace side.
I picked up a lad called Adam from Ystrad and then Andrew and his son Macaulay then a trip to Newport Bus station to pick up Pitbull who turned out to be a good sparring partner for Annis who's arguments discussions lasted the whole trip.

We arrived at Castleton at about 13.45 so it gave us a couple of hours in the Coach and Horses until Carl arrived with a packed Coach which we shared with Dibs and his Merry men.The first disappointment was Claire not wearing her Hooters T shirt :cry: not fair Claire :lol: The only seat available was at the back and the Bows was flowing with some shorts. Trips to the front of the coach where the discussions was ripe between Hinge and Bracket (Carl & Annis) and joined in by Pitbull who pitted his Witt's against the best. When we left the M4 the Coach was bouncing around and i was starting to feel real dodgy and with the amount of Bow being downed and shots i was starting to feel dodgy. That got worse as we bounced around roundabouts and turnings. So i thought time for some shut eye only to wake up with a start covering my mouth as you can feel the warm stuff coming up your throat. Up i jumped with the skill and speed of Chris Burke dodging people in the isle only to be tripped by Nathan (Milly) i skillfully rode the challenge, had i been Jay i would of ended up sat on my Arse with my hands in the air spewing like a water fountain :lol:
After a few minutes in the loo felt better but the bouncing around was starting to play havoc with my guts again but we soon ended up at Palace and i was glad to get of the Bus.

At this point i have to point out the funniest sight of the day was the girl at the food outlet in the ground who had a Marge Simpson haircut with a Cap stuck on the end of her Barnett :lol: Dave Jones tactics was again at his best with DJ playing Chopra out wide again. Hasn't worked before but try and try by Jones in the hope it would eventually pay of, but again last night it didn't. The disappointment that the team was not clicking again was matched by the fact our travelling support of over a thousand was as quiet as a door Mouse. The group around me was trying to get our lot singing but it was no use. So we directed our chants at a Palace fan sat all on his own who we dubbed Billy no mates who kept on with the wanker signs at us and wiping his arse and taking his trousers down :oops: so the chants started on him as Perv or Peado.
The second half started more brightly with us hitting the Bar and Post 3 times one of which was a poor effort of a penalty by Whitts who didn't look confident at all. The writing was on the wall when palace scored against the run of play and we knew there was no way back. The substitutions and there timing was baffling to say the least but it was a poor performance against a very poor Palace side which showed how bad we was. What was good to see was Keinan coming right over to the supporters and you could see the disappointment in his face. He also chatted to supporters and done the :ayatollah: Fair play to you Dekel.

On the way back to the Coach Annis got stopped for an interview with a bloke with a Mobile and Annis vented his Frustration very well. The trip back was awful for me as the Coach bounced around again and i was starting to feel bad again. So it was asleep awake most of the way home only managing a few words in between.At some points when i was awake the discussions centered on DJ and can he take us up but what i have noticed the amount of supporters not giving there backing to DJ is growing with only Cal and Pitbull being the only believers. We dropped Nathan off at the Coldra where he emptied the entire contents of his stomach all over the roundabout :lol: :lol: If i was out there Milly i would of done a sliding tackle on you as justice should of been served :lol:. We then got dropped off at Castleton and if we had been any closer to Annis's house we would of been able to have a dip in his Swimming pool. We started our trek back to the car when Andrew said "Where's Adam ?" :o I aint got a clue did he get off ? Everyone looked around no Adam. We saw the Coach was now disappearing with a sleeping Adam still on the Coach :lol: :lol: i couldn't stop Andrew Laughing all the way home :lol: :lol: Luckily someone gave him a lift back so all ended up all right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Crystal Palace My Day !!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 am

I'm still defiant that I didn't see a marge simpson haircut last night.

I reckon you were just too pissed :D

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 am

Face it Steve you are now too old for all dayers :D :D :lol: Sounds like you all had fun though. Result wise mate I was as gutted as Saturday, missing too many chances to go up a few points :evil: :evil: Dont think we are going to do it this year either, ah well at least it will be the end of DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 am

i flooded the roundabout, i run to the front drop me here drive let me out. and whammmo :lol:
f*cking stale bagette i had on the way back i think ;)
u didnt mention my catch off your bow :o

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:30 pm

that trip sounds like hell !!

good work Steve and Milly! :(

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:33 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Milly was just showing his diasproval of dave jones when he got off the bus

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if thats the case id have taken a shit too while i was at it :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 pm

:ayatollah: what a day psml :lol: :lol: :lol: still laughing this pm.disapointing performance just hope they play sunday with more guts and conviction.....

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 pm

milly44 wrote:i flooded the roundabout, i run to the front drop me here drive let me out. and whammmo :lol:
f*cking stale bagette i had on the way back i think ;)
u didnt mention my catch off your bow :o

Oh shit yeah i was thinking of that chief last night and thinking don't forget to put that in :lol: will put that in a thread to itself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 pm

big blue wrote::ayatollah: what a day psml :lol: :lol: :lol: still laughing this pm.disapointing performance just hope they play sunday with more guts and conviction.....

Welcome aboard Andrew :ayatollah: guts still feeling rough :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:58 pm

milly44 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if thats the case id have taken a shit too while i was at it :lol:

Don't do it if Jones is around :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Binge drinking, Travel sickness, Disappointments, Dodgy interviews, Discussions, And wheres Adam, it was in another day on Carl Curtis away day travels. I have never been to selhurst Park before so i was looking forward to this trip and even though we suffered the disappointment of the Ipswich game i was confident we could beat a struggling Palace side.
I picked up a lad called Adam from Ystrad and then Andrew and his son Macaulay then a trip to Newport Bus station to pick up Pitbull who turned out to be a good sparring partner for Annis who's arguments discussions lasted the whole trip.

We arrived at Castleton at about 13.45 so it gave us a couple of hours in the Coach and Horses until Carl arrived with a packed Coach which we shared with Dibs and his Merry men.The first disappointment was Claire not wearing her Hooters T shirt :cry: not fair Claire :lol: The only seat available was at the back and the Bows was flowing with some shorts. Trips to the front of the coach where the discussions was ripe between Hinge and Bracket (Carl & Annis) and joined in by Pitbull who pitted his Witt's against the best. When we left the M4 the Coach was bouncing around and i was starting to feel real dodgy and with the amount of Bow being downed and shots i was starting to feel dodgy. That got worse as we bounced around roundabouts and turnings. So i thought time for some shut eye only to wake up with a start covering my mouth as you can feel the warm stuff coming up your throat. Up i jumped with the skill and speed of Chris Burke dodging people in the isle only to be tripped by Nathan (Milly) i skillfully rode the challenge, had i been Jay i would of ended up sat on my Arse with my hands in the air spewing like a water fountain :lol:
After a few minutes in the loo felt better but the bouncing around was starting to play havoc with my guts again but we soon ended up at Palace and i was glad to get of the Bus.

haha 10 kip and i was in nantgarw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i was like where are they carl dibsy said they got off i was like :o :o manage to get home fine did enjoy my day yesterday on the bus just shame about the result :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At this point i have to point out the funniest sight of the day was the girl at the food outlet in the ground who had a Marge Simpson haircut with a Cap stuck on the end of her Barnett :lol: Dave Jones tactics was again at his best with DJ playing Chopra out wide again. Hasn't worked before but try and try by Jones in the hope it would eventually pay of, but again last night it didn't. The disappointment that the team was not clicking again was matched by the fact our travelling support of over a thousand was as quiet as a door Mouse. The group around me was trying to get our lot singing but it was no use. So we directed our chants at a Palace fan sat all on his own who we dubbed Billy no mates who kept on with the wanker signs at us and wiping his arse and taking his trousers down :oops: so the chants started on him as Perv or Peado.
The second half started more brightly with us hitting the Bar and Post 3 times one of which was a poor effort of a penalty by Whitts who didn't look confident at all. The writing was on the wall when palace scored against the run of play and we knew there was no way back. The substitutions and there timing was baffling to say the least but it was a poor performance against a very poor Palace side which showed how bad we was. What was good to see was Keinan coming right over to the supporters and you could see the disappointment in his face. He also chatted to supporters and done the :ayatollah: Fair play to you Dekel.

On the way back to the Coach Annis got stopped for an interview with a bloke with a Mobile and Annis vented his Frustration very well. The trip back was awful for me as the Coach bounced around again and i was starting to feel bad again. So it was asleep awake most of the way home only managing a few words in between.At some points when i was awake the discussions centered on DJ and can he take us up but what i have noticed the amount of supporters not giving there backing to DJ is growing with only Cal and Pitbull being the only believers. We dropped Nathan off at the Coldra where he emptied the entire contents of his stomach all over the roundabout :lol: :lol: If i was out there Milly i would of done a sliding tackle on you as justice should of been served :lol:. We then got dropped off at Castleton and if we had been any closer to Annis's house we would of been able to have a dip in his Swimming pool. We started our trek back to the car when Andrew said "Where's Adam ?" :o I aint got a clue did he get off ? Everyone looked around no Adam. We saw the Coach was now disappearing with a sleeping Adam still on the Coach :lol: :lol: i couldn't stop Andrew Laughing all the way home :lol: :lol: Luckily someone gave him a lift back so all ended up all right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Fair play it was a brilliant trip, shame we had to go to the football really :lol:

Re: " Crystal Palace My Day !! "

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:28 pm

:lol: :lol:

WEll done Steve in your Forum updates they are starting to get better than Carls :lol:

Great night, great company, I won all the debates/opinions hands down :lol:
Pit Bull (Andrew) great to finally have such a honest/good chat/debate with him :ayatollah:

Nobber next I promise.

I looked after Drunken Milly, while Milly looked after drunken Mark :lol:

Fantastic Bunch of Forum Members on the Bus and Dibs 11.

Out did Carl and Luke Regarding DJ :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also a few more Sam fans back on board :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THANKS EVERYONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:28 pm

the billy no mates chant was brilliant. our group tried to get the songs going but at times it just wouldnt happen. the rent boys chant was brilliant, those kids were doing my head in lol. nuclear you are a funny guy...you come out with some funny songs, nice meeting you :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

lewis91 wrote:the billy no mates chant was brilliant. our group tried to get the songs going but at times it just wouldnt happen. the rent boys chant was brilliant, those kids were doing my head in lol. nuclear you are a funny guy...you come out with some funny songs, nice meeting you :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Best part of the game :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:32 pm

lewis91 wrote:the billy no mates chant was brilliant. our group tried to get the songs going but at times it just wouldnt happen. the rent boys chant was brilliant, those kids were doing my head in lol. nuclear you are a funny guy...you come out with some funny songs, nice meeting you :ayatollah:

And you Chief and hats off to you who tried to get the Atmosphere going as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote::lol: :lol:

WEll done Steve in your Forum updates they are starting to get better than Carls :lol:

Pit Bull (Andrew) great to finally have such a honest/good chat/debate with him :ayatollah:

Nobber next I promise.

Also a few more Sam fans back on board :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:oops: :oops: :oops: newport boys for you :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

And you Chief and hats off to you who tried to get the Atmosphere going as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we all gotta get behind the boys. besides if we didnt maybe DJ would have blamed us! :lol: your boy must come to millwall, we need someone like him to get us all going!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I still stand by us getting second :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Everyone seemed on top form, great bunch of lads :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:36 pm

milly44 wrote:

Nobber next I promise.

Poor me one Cardiff lad on his own :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:oops: :oops: :oops: newport boys for you :oops: :oops: :oops:

THE ONLY CARDIFF LAD ON HIS OWN POOR ME :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:39 pm

my mate said we were really loud when SSN were reporting live. when we all got behind them we were really good but we didnt keep it going. we have had some dissapointing results but weve got to fight to the end and get behind the boys. besides...WE HAVE AN EASY RUN!! (so someone says :lol: )

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Drogba :lol:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 pm

lewis91 wrote:my mate said we were really loud when SSN were reporting live. when we all got behind them we were really good but we didnt keep it going. we have had some dissapointing results but weve got to fight to the end and get behind the boys. besides...WE HAVE AN EASY RUN!! (so someone says :lol: )

Who said that Chief ? it wouldn't be DJ s number one fan who DJ blames for some of our results because of his updates ? But he dosen't exist so he could not of said it could he :? :? :?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:my mate said we were really loud when SSN were reporting live. when we all got behind them we were really good but we didnt keep it going. we have had some dissapointing results but weve got to fight to the end and get behind the boys. besides...WE HAVE AN EASY RUN!! (so someone says :lol: )

Who said that Chief ? it wouldn't be DJ s number one fan who DJ blames for some of our results because of his updates ? But he dosen't exist so he could not of said it could he :? :? :?

:lol: i mentioned this to annis after the game....which seemed to amuse him( probably because it gave him ammunition to use against carl)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 pm

I was served twice by Marge Simpson's black sister.
She was last in the queue for brains as well as a hat that fitted her. The hat was at least a foot from her eyebrows. :geek:

I'd never met Milly before - but I think he held his puke in till he got off deliberately, so as not to spoil the carpet and wallpaper in the excellently appointed bus bog.

Thanks chaps - I enjoyed my day out. :P

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Nobber next I promise.

Won all the debates,you are joking :D You're just too easy to beat

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:30 pm

good to meet you BBGRUFF. brief chat about jones before telling you, you talked sense on here :oops:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Binge drinking, Travel sickness, Disappointments, Dodgy interviews, Discussions, And wheres Adam, it was in another day on Carl Curtis away day travels. I have never been to selhurst Park before so i was looking forward to this trip and even though we suffered the disappointment of the Ipswich game i was confident we could beat a struggling Palace side.

cheers steve for the lift there not the way bk :lol: :lol: really enjoyed my day on the forum bus good bunch of lads but sadly i will returning to dibs for the millwall game i thought were veru ublucky again in the second half and milly if you ever fancy a drinkinh challenge let me know ;) ;) ;)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Sounds like you all had a top day out. Shame about the result.