Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTTLE

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am

yet again the big time charlies manage to foop up a game tghey should be winning. Hitting the woodwork from open play is one thing but to miss from 12 yards is another. Brief contrast here, my lad watching said as much too, he scored a winnning penalty to win the Norfolk County Cup U14 last season and the pressure on him was immense as opposition missed their last kick he has to score to win in front of numerous scouts and 250 spectators! Not quite the same i know but this takes BOTTLE and we sadly lack this most precious commodity.
Were hugely disappointed especially when only Vaughan of the CP line up would get a sniff of a game for us. We have to win 7/8 of last 10 now and i cant see us doing it again after last night, CP Wanted it more than us and thats the simple truth. Prove me wrong boys and go on and get the wins needed. :( :ayatollah:

Re: BOTTLE

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 pm

fella
opinions are part of our democratic way of life, am quite happy to be wiped from this if what i post doesnt suit . i was making a GENERAL comment and there is much stronger stuff than that on here