Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE WE WERE LAST SEASON AFTER 36 GAMES!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:28 am

lets not give up hope just yet, look at us last year http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Lea ... 16,00.html WE ARE GOING UP! :ayatollah:

Re: WHERE WE WERE LAST SEASON AFTER 36 GAMES!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 am

55 points v 61 points

Last yaer the top teo was sorted now auto is still up for grabs

Hard to be positive this morning but teh facts are that we are still well in the hunt --we arent playing that bad, we musty have used up all our bad luck by now and we have a good squad of players.

Im having a fiver on us winning the league now out to 18/1

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 am

If you look at that then you can't ignore where Blackpool were this time last year

Lots of twists and turns to come in this league

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 am

Look at where Blackpool were, 10 points off Swansea.
All things ARE still possible, we are only 9 points from QPR.
The match is for 90 minutes, the season for 46 matches. As high, or as low as we all may feel at times, one thing IS for sure, get behind the boys and support them, because if we don't believe in the team or the back room staff then what chance have we got.
Just need the breaks and a little luck :|

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 am

I think that maybe Burnley will be the Blackpool of last season ? They are putting a nice little run togethor plus they have 2 games in hand plus they have the experience of winning a play off Final .

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:19 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I think that maybe Burnley will be the Blackpool of last season ? They are putting a nice little run togethor plus they have 2 games in hand plus they have the experience of winning a play off Final .

I think you could be right there.

and we play them at the last game of the season . . . at their place

interesting times :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 am

we lost that many games already!!!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 am

Last season is irrelevant, in fact it makes this season look even worse IMO due to the depth and quality in our squad.

But we are still well in the hunt. We have had a lot of bad luck.

How do you think Forest fans feel looking at that. I know where I'd rather be. :ayatollah: