Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No smoke no fire

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:08 am

I read this entire book today. Its a cracking read and a great insight into a man most fans claim has no passion or desire just because he doesn't show it on the sidelines. Fans slate him for hating message boards and chat rooms and from reading his book I don't blame the man. He also hates the media local mainly, this due to the poor press the players recieved in the fa cup season when we had a 6-0 hammering at preston and they got slaughtered for weeks even when playing well where as our in bread friends down the road are always praised. My feelings are he has a point! He hates the national media for obvious reasons and rightly so! This man has football through his veins and despite what some beleive he wants success he is driven, his family back him all the way! A lesser man would have been broken and I feel for all his family over the allegations he faced. I for one may not always agree with his tactics or selection but he as much as I hates failure and wants to get us promoted. Back him he has when you look at it worked wonders with this club with little money, you'll say wages etc but hes barely spent any transfer fees. I suggest some of you read his book its a great read, perhaps you'll understand why he's so miserable and understand how he operates better, I hope he gets us to the promised land and I back him 100% whether its auto promotion or play offs

Re: No smoke no fire

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:16 am

it is a good book but not a long read :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: No smoke no fire

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 am

"NO SMOKE NO FIRE"

Davey boy doesn't need any, his hands are already warm enough from playing with his testicles thorugh his hole ridden pockets