Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Realty Check

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 pm

If we cannot beat Ipswich or Crystal Palace what chance do we have with Liverpool Man Utd or Blackpool!

We should be walking this division, with the players that we have, and promotion should be our natural next step.

Planning for another season in the Championship is failure. Not by our Malaysian friends (who have supported us 100%) but by the manager and players who should have all bur secured promotion by now

Re: Realty Check

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:50 pm

10 games to go yet who can predict what will happen?????????

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Next season will I think see wholesale changes at the club. If we go up we will need to completely overhaul the playing staff to have any chance of surviving as few of the non loan players would be able to cut it in the Premiership.

If we don't go up, the loanees will return to their clubs, the out of contract players will move on and we'll be left with a threadbare squad of average championship players.

For me, one thing is a must. Whether we get promoted or not, Dave Jones has to go at the end of the season. The thought of him managing us in the Premiership makes me absolutely terrified!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 am

Paul Keevil wrote:If we cannot beat Ipswich or Crystal Palace what chance do we have with Liverpool Man Utd or Blackpool!

We should be walking this division, with the players that we have, and promotion should be our natural next step.

Planning for another season in the Championship is failure. Not by our Malaysian friends (who have supported us 100%) but by the manager and players who should have all bur secured promotion by now

If you have not had a look....Go to the 1st thread on here,posted by Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: