Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAME OLD SHIT, DIFFERENT SEASON.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 pm

What more could we expect than our team to bottle it once again when the pressure starts to mount, same old shit different season, we have been there before and bottled it then to and the same thing is happening again.

DJ cannot take all the blame, the players have to take the majority of it, too many individuals who cannot play as a team. Lack of committment, passion and urgency will cost us yet another chance of making it to the promised land.

As for the play offs, i dont even wont to think about it. :( :( :(

Re: SAME OLD SHIT, DIFFERENT SEASON.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:09 am

nobby wrote:What more could we expect than our team to bottle it once again when the pressure starts to mount, same old shit different season, we have been there before and bottled it then to and the same thing is happening again.

DJ cannot take all the blame, the players have to take the majority of it, too many individuals who cannot play as a team. Lack of committment, passion and urgency will cost us yet another chance of making it to the promised land.

Good post nobby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 am

nobby wrote:What more could we expect than our team to bottle it once again when the pressure starts to mount, same old shit different season, we have been there before and bottled it then to and the same thing is happening again.

Agreed that the players must take their part of the blame, but whatever the squad / team has been over the past few years the same problems have existed.

I sometimes whatch them on the pitch and honestly beleive that they have to make it up as they go along. Other than Swansea away I don't think we turn up with any tactics.

When we make subs I'm not sure the players know what positions they should be playing.

Chops on the wing, Burke on the bench WTF!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am

It always seems to be at the same stage of every season, March. Maybe they will come out and say they're tired again. No excuse for that this time though. No cup runs and a squad easily capable of taking this many games in their stride

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 am

Dai, He brought those players in and he has to man manage them, the buck stops with the Manager in My Opinion.