Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dear Mr Wenger

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Now that you have regretably been knocked out of The Champions League and the squad you have is more than capable of handing the FA Cup and Premiership can we please have Aaron Ramsey back on loan until the end of the season. We promise to look after him and return him fully fit and raring to go for next season :D

Thank You Every Single Cardiff City Fan & Dave Jones

Re: Dear Mr Wenger

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Dear Mr Wenger

Why didn't you extend Mr. A. Ramseys spell at Cardiff, if you're not going to even include him in the 16 to take on Barcelona
The boy is quality, and alot better than Mr. Wilishere

Reguards

Mr. Samuel

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Dear Primark,

I bought a pair of socks from you one week ago, and they already have holes. Perhaps you need some new material?

Sincerly,
Norm

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 pm

blueheaven wrote:Now that you have regretably been knocked out of The Champions League and the squad you have is more than capable of handing the FA Cup and Premiership can we please have Aaron Ramsey back on loan until the end of the season. We promise to look after him and return him fully fit and raring to go for next season :D

should have ended in, yours sincerly,,,,,,,,, you just fucked it all up :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 pm

ninianblue wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Now that you have regretably been knocked out of The Champions League and the squad you have is more than capable of handing the FA Cup and Premiership can we please have Aaron Ramsey back on loan until the end of the season. We promise to look after him and return him fully fit and raring to go for next season :D

should have ended in, yours sincerly,,,,,,,,, you just fucked it all up :ayatollah: :lol:

Dear Mr Wenger, I sincerely apologise for failing to add Yours Sincerely to my previous message i trust you will accept my sincere apologies.

Yours Sincerely Dave Jones

PS Can we please have Aaron back before Sunday :D