Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

first substitution at 80 minutes again

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:42 pm

sorry D.J i know hind sight is a great thing but,why wait for 80th minutes again,we cant win if we dont score :ayatollah:

Re: first substitution at 80 minutes again

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 pm

krab wrote:sorry D.J i know hind sight is a great thing but,why wait for 80th minutes again,we cant win if we dont score :ayatollah:

Was thinking the same thing krab,when this happened..Waited to go 1-0 down.and waited...

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

in the 2nd half we battered them so no need to change it

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 pm

krab wrote:sorry D.J i know hind sight is a great thing but,why wait for 80th minutes again,we cant win if we dont score :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38945

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:

said it after saturdays game to make changes after the hour,(but i dont know how to put link up) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:08 pm

krab wrote:
Uccello Azzurro wrote:

said it after saturdays game to make changes after the hour,(but i dont know how to put link up) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's definitely a pattern which contrasts with the approach taken by other more successful managers. In general, it seems to come down to the lack a firm hand and decisiveness once the game has started.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 am

The subs disrupted the game, shouldn't have made any IMO

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 am

2blue2handle wrote:The subs disrupted the game, shouldn't have made any IMO

Fair enough. But if you're going to ring some changes, do it earlier.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 am

Yeah I agree, Wouldnt have bothered with Burke but would have brough beast on earlier even tho I dont think he is that good

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 am

bargoedbluebirds wrote:in the 2nd half we battered them so no need to change it

Exactly, we were controlling game so why change it? If he had changed it on 60-70 mins and they lost he would of been hung on here. People need to open their f*cking eyes and take the blinkers off ffs

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 am

bargoedbluebirds wrote:in the 2nd half we battered them so no need to change it

But battering is good when we actually score goals ...... otherwise changes need to be made in the final 3rd !