Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i not going to wembley

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:25 pm

if, and a big if, we get to the finals. im not going , been there, got the t- shirt, i cant take this wembley shit again

Re: i not going to wembley

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

me neither
shit hole
too many bad memories
we've had so many chances all season and we always bottle it!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

nor me because it is at old trafford if i have heard correctly

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:if, and a big if, we get to the finals. im not going , been there, got the t- shirt, i cant take this wembley shit again

Me and my old man have already called this. NOT going to Wembly. No matter WHO we play.

IMO A MASSIVE IF!! WE'VE BOTTLED IT :evil:

il be there great day out exept when you lose

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Nah, me neither. Somehow I reckon we will fall out of play-offs anyway. The team (bunch of individuals) are dropping their heads. No-one in midfield with a defence splitting pass to use our pace and....oh forget it, there are too many negatives to be upbeat! :oops: :oops: :( :(

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 pm

sorry, if i sound like a armchair man ure fan, , but, i have been there and done it, will have more fun in the local pub,,, wembley is shite anyways?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:15 pm

carling blue wrote:nor me because it is at old trafford if i have heard correctly

Nah mate...it is in Wembley. The League 1 and 2 playoff finals are in Old Trafford

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:if, and a big if, we get to the finals. im not going , been there, got the t- shirt, i cant take this wembley shit again

totally agree - cant take another one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 pm

if we get to the finals, im more than happy to go up the pub , and support the boys, could be a low tern out at wembley, if we get there?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 pm

dont forget, it will be against a team , that has never been there, and this is our 4 th time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Last time it cost me a weeks wages to pay for me and my boy, the bloody bus broke down just before brizzle got to wembley at 2pm. was a bad day all round for me. The pub will look more inviting plus i will get a drink this time supporters non drinking coaches are crap

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 am

Oh come on, I'm pessimistic about our chances too, but if we made it, you wouldn't really want to miss out on potentially our biggest day in decades in reality would you - I'd go without much hope, but I'd definitely go!