Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STOP WORRYING!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Im annoyed we lost too, the same as everyone. We should have won!! BUT we are still 4th, i know uve all heard that before, but in a couple of weeks we could be second, even by the weekend, its the position we wanna be in, automatic promotion, then the games we lost dont matter again. Just forget losing and we'll support our team till the end. We'll be ok!!

Re: STOP WORRYING!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Im annoyed we lost too, the same as everyone. We should have won!! BUT we are still 4th, i know uve all heard that before, but in a couple of weeks we could be second, even by the weekend, its the position we wanna be in, automatic promotion, then the games we lost dont matter again. Just forget losing and we'll support our team till the end. We'll be ok!!

""STOP WORRYING!!""
Seriously?

This is the time of the season to START worrying. Top half or bottom. :( :( :( :(

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Im annoyed we lost too, the same as everyone. We should have won!! BUT we are still 4th, i know uve all heard that before, but in a couple of weeks we could be second, even by the weekend, its the position we wanna be in, automatic promotion, then the games we lost dont matter again. Just forget losing and we'll support our team till the end. We'll be ok!!

We were still 3rd was all the talk after Saturdays game.

Missed chances,pens,good goalkeeping have cost us the chance of getting more pts and catching qpr.

At the end of the season what pts you have matter not the above pts.

What has happened in the last 2 games have brought in 2 more teams into the mix.

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN 2 DRAWS NOW,THE WAY THE RESULTS HAVE GONE THE LAST 3 DAYS. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Missed chances,pens,good goalkeeping have cost us the chance of getting more pts and catching qpr.

What has happened in the last 2 games have brought in 2 more teams into the mix.

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN 2 DRAWS NOW,THE WAY THE RESULTS HAVE GONE THE LAST 3 DAYS. :ayatollah:

We wont be in the play offs at the end of the season, Burnley are the danger. Norwich will get second spot and either Burnley or the Jacks will get the play off

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:34 pm

NO WAY ! NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO worry and Panic and IM going to make the most off it :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

We wont be in the play offs at the end of the season, Burnley are the danger. Norwich will get second spot and either Burnley or the Jacks will get the play off

Thats the point i am trying to make from going into an auto spot,we may end up trying to get a play-off spot at BEST.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok, ill take your points, its a bit worrying, but its not like we're fighting to get into top 6, we're still fighting for top 2, only 2 points behind, i reckon u would all have taken that at the start of the season, no doubt about it. Swansea are as bad as us at blowing it. I think it was slightly inevitable these games werent gonna go our way, we had a mild re-building process after losing a premier league class midfielder back to Arsenal and losing our goalkeeper after we finally worked out how to keep clean sheets. They were decent performances in these games (not quite good enough I agree) but things will resume as normal on sunday against Barnsley :)

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Keep the Faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will go up :D