Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bring on Barnsley!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Let's be together let's be strong let's all be focused!! I know it's hurting but let's be positive!

This might be the nearest we come to the prem for years!

Let's get behind the team and do our job as fans!!

Come on city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bring on Barnsley!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:33 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 pm

We sung our hearts out last saturday and a 1000 fans went to palace tonight what more support can we give them, they just turj up pick their wages up and dont play to their full capacity. What more can you ask of the fans. Personally i would dock their wages.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 pm

We sung our hearts out last saturday and a 1000 fans went to palace tonight what more support can we give them, they just turj up pick their wages up and dont play to their full capacity. What more can you ask of the fans. Personally i would dock their wages.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 pm

freeze their wages i say! If we go up let them have it, if we don't give it to charity Give them something to play for!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 pm

canton blue wrote:We sung our hearts out last saturday and a 1000 fans went to palace tonight what more support can we give them, they just turj up pick their wages up and dont play to their full capacity. What more can you ask of the fans. Personally i would dock their wages.

We understand :lol:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 pm

I bet Barnsley can't wait for Sunday. They will fancy there chances against us.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Looking forward to Carls update this week, to see if there is any behind the scenes news reguarding this result

Looking forward to Barnsley, I'll be there, first game I've been able to attend since Palace at home, working Tues and Saturdays since. CMON City lets put in a peformance in

I'd be devistated if its a gutless performance

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Didn't Barnsley batter us at home last year? 2-0 but could have been alot worse Bogdanovic scored twice in the opening 12 minutes.

Ah but lets be optamistic at least were not in the basement anymore :roll: