Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lost again

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:11 pm

cue the abuse for jones. Call the players lazy and bottlers. We are so predictable once we get promoted there wont be none of this, we are call cardiff supporters not cardiff knockers Fu*k sake :evil: lets get behind them and show them some faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: lost again

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm

when were at the ground we do show support except for some idiots (booing) but coming on here im not going to say we were unluck or the officials cost us lets be truthfull we should be beating teams like ipswich and palace

but this is what message boards are 4 to take out any fustration out on not when your at the ground

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:cue the abuse for jones. Call the players lazy and bottlers. We are so predictable once we get promoted there wont be none of this, we are call cardiff supporters not cardiff knockers Fu*k sake :evil: lets get behind them and show them some faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ipswich and palace lost both and the only goal we have scored in the back of our own net!!!!!!The table dont lie.....Im not happy and its up to me if im not happy.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 pm

we are still 4th 2 points off automatic would you rather be 2 points out of the play offs, 2 points from safety or still in the play offs and lost the last two games i know where id rather be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:we are still 4th 2 points off automatic would you rather be 2 points out of the play offs, 2 points from safety or still in the play offs and lost the last two games i know where id rather be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I admire your positivity but for me im just simply not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:we are still 4th 2 points off automatic would you rather be 2 points out of the play offs, 2 points from safety or still in the play offs and lost the last two games i know where id rather be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With the squad we've got we should be 2pts clear at the top - not 2pts off second place.