Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

for you dj out people

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:10 pm

now isn't the time for him to go, it would be stupid.

now is the time we need to start giving them support.

now is the time dj grew some and make a few changes.

Re: for you dj out people

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 pm

carling blue wrote:now isn't the time for him to go, it would be stupid.

agree mate even tho i dont think we will finish in autos with him its too late

parkin has to start on sunday

and really hope oli bk we missed his power and presnece in the middle

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 pm

it isnt impossible

remember they still all have to play themselves. swansea, norwich, forest, leeds and burnley will all also drop points

hopefully these defeats by us will really kick the players all up the backsides and gets us back on track for barnsley :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 pm

perhasps jay should learn to stay off the tweeting and do a bit of tweeking to his game.

he has the ability without a doubt.

i think the only few players that seem to be playing well at the moment are.

super kev, hudson, keinan, mcphail, JET and chops.

personally i think chops has looked really sharp the last few games. his runs that he is making across the line and into the channels has been excellent, just a shame nobody are picking the runs up and playing the pass.

i think we will go up, because as stated other teams have to play each other etc.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Maybe if DJ appreciated our support and actually took his hands out of his pockets and made a few substitutions then people would get off his back.

A bit of passion would not go amiss.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:34 pm

carling blue wrote:perhasps jay should learn to stay off the tweeting and do a bit of tweeking to his game.

he has the ability without a doubt.

i think the only few players that seem to be playing well at the moment are.

super kev, hudson, keinan, mcphail, JET and chops.

personally i think chops has looked really sharp the last few games. his runs that he is making across the line and into the channels has been excellent, just a shame nobody are picking the runs up and playing the pass.

i think we will go up, because as stated other teams have to play each other etc.

You are right chops is making the runs,but we need to be more direct and try looking for the passes to him EARLY instead of slowing the game down with needless sideways and backward passes

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:34 pm

We shouldnt be relying on other teams but we are .. when they fail like on saturday and tonight we fail so not looking to good as the other teams know they have as a good as chance as us . I hope I am wrong but I think we havent got the passion in the manager or the team and one of the others will do it :( As I said I really hope I am wrong and Jones can change things quickly and get us on a good run

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 pm

carling blue wrote:now isn't the time for him to go, it would be stupid.

So, did not the team/DJ get support for the last two game when he himself called for it?

Fat lot of good it did them eh? DJ is not the man. I seriously doubt we will even make the play-offs. :oops: :(

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Maybe if DJ appreciated our support and actually took his hands out of his pockets and made a few substitutions then people would get off his back.

A bit of passion would not go amiss.

why do people that we all want him out,he has to stay but what you have said is spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: