Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hmm

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

A question:

Do you think Jonesy gets nervous with the pressure and reflects it on the players or do the players not care?

Cause again it seems like they've hit self-destruct.....like last season...but the thing is ive constantly been saying to myself we have plenty of games left (which we do) to turn the season around...we;re only 2pts behind the gypos. But whats gone wrong?

Perhaps they feel its to do with the debt...they know IF we get promoted and IF we spend the money wisely we could get rid off the debt and could ensure club survival (im not saying we will fold as i think we are too big to fold...yes i said it too big :lol: no matter what people say we are a big club) which amounts more pressure.

I for one am NOT blaming the malaysians, they;ve backed jonesy, they've helped with the debt and they're promoting/promoted/attempting to promote Cardiff City in malaysia. Yes you could say "yea well they didnt sack jonesy", well if they did surely we'd get worse....look at other clubs who've sacked their manager...THEY'VE GONE WORSE.

By the way this is not a pro jonesy/malaysians or anti jonesy/malaysian thread.

I'm not going to ENTIRELY blame jonesy, I may get criticized but hes done wonders for this club, wembley three times, highest league finish in a long time. How ever, his squad selection has exactly been the best at times, bothroyd NEEDS to be drops as hes been useless since playing for the creatures accros the severn bridge, burke should be on the pitch, JET should be up front with chops as hes done well up the front lately, heaton needs to hurry back from his injury :lol:.

But...despite this massive rollercoaster of a ride known as Cardiff City Football Club...I'll be there!! Premiership, Championship, league 1, conference or even the Zameratto league, I will stick with this promotion diseased club through thick and thin and will always be positive of promotion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE CAN DO IT :ayatollah:

Re: Hmm

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 pm

shut up you soppy c**t

Re: Hmm

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm

theres always one :lol: