Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you DJ lovers still love him

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Now tell us that we shouldn't get on DJ's back.. he is a tool and a shite manager

Re: Do you DJ lovers still love him

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Always has been and always will be.....a cock

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:44 pm

He's lost the ability to motivate the players - Dave Jones out

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:45 pm

the team we have we should be strolling past the likes of palace..

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm

YAWN YAWN :o

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:47 pm

jinks-rct wrote:the team we have we should be strolling past the likes of palace..

Can't deny, we are on the drift.... :(

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 pm

i am a huge jones fan but for f**k sake even im losing patience

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 pm

why blame dj he didnt miss the fugging penalty or score the own goal ffs

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 pm

dean wrote:why blame dj he didnt miss the fugging penalty or score the own goal ffs

Poor tactics, inability to motivatew or change a game via substitutions...

[quote="dean"]why blame dj he didnt miss the fugging penalty or score the own goal ffs[/quote

but he is picking players who are well out of form and doesn't change the game till it's too late

dean wrote:why blame dj he didnt miss the fugging penalty or score the own goal ffs

Correct
We bottled it tonight!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Dont bother - author of this post is a glory hunter - plastic fan

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:52 pm

NIBluebird wrote:

Plastic fan? Do you honestly think DJ will take us up? If he does I will take everything I said back. Until then I have a right to express how I feel about a manager who has not got us over the line.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Plastic fan? Do you honestly think DJ will take us up? If he does I will take everything I said back. Until then I have a right to express how I feel about a manager who has not got us over the line.

2 POINTS OFF 2nd place with loads of games left

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 pm

NIBluebird wrote:2 POINTS OFF 2nd place with loads of games left

what the f**k arre you talking. HES ABSOLUTELY SHITTTTTT. do you watch football? look at this tactics and subs, what the f**k>

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:01 pm

players aren't performing, end of. we dominate games but cant score, thats the players. missed pen - it's not like dave jones took it, he's gone with a reliable taker, but he fluffed it.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

absolutley gutted tonight ANOTHER MISSED OPPROTUNITY how many more do we want

something is wrong down there, me thinks

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:04 pm

I did but have now officially changed camp.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Yep Thats true , but I wish he would have taken Jay off not chops, as chops get around the back of the others the beast or Jay cant . But yep its the players that need to click at the same time.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:I did but have now officially changed camp.

Same here

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Surely being so close to the premier league must be enough motivation for the players. But if they are not motivated then DJ is either a very bad man manager or he needs to start dropping the big time charlies that are not performing. If this goes on we will defo have a new manager next season but in the same shagging league!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Everything little thing, will be alright.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 pm

beckett wrote:absolutley gutted tonight ANOTHER MISSED OPPROTUNITY how many more do we want

something is wrong down there, me thinks

Of course there's something wrong.

It's the naughty supporters booing our precious players and making them cry!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm

I wanted DJ out after the play off final. Since then I have had quite a few arguments with the DJ in brigade, some quite heated ones. Lately a few of them I have argued with have started to change camp. I'm not a "told you so" guy because i get no joy at witnessing what I feel is going to happen. Absolutely no joy whatsoever, really want to be proved wrong.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I wanted DJ out after the play off final. Since then I have had quite a few arguments with the DJ in brigade, some quite heated ones. Lately a few of them I have argued with have started to change camp. I'm not a "told you so" guy because i get no joy at witnessing what I feel is going to happen. Absolutely no joy whatsoever, really want to be proved wrong.

I do hate this is DJ in ( or out brigade) or changing camps or DJ lovers etc etc.

We all support the same team bu there are difering opinions of rhe manager.

All this ridculous take of brigades and camps is divisive and I wish people would stop using these stupid terms

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 am

It's quite sad all this rubbish, we win a game and he is the best in some eyes and when we lose he is the devil in others. He is neither.

We hit the woodwork 3 times an scored a good goal in what wad a poor performance.
Move onto Sunday now.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 am

DJ should have gone months ago. We all know he's a bottler and cant bring the best out of the players!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:20 am

2blue2handle wrote:It's quite sad all this rubbish, we win a game and he is the best in some eyes and when we lose he is the devil in others. He is neither.

We hit the woodwork 3 times an scored a good goal in what wad a poor performance.
Move onto Sunday now.

Hit the woodwork 3 times, but the lack of quality finishing is really starting to hurt us. Did the result against Ipswich fall on deaf ears with Jay etc and it is DJ who should be rectifying these issues and I'm afraid he is not, he is too stubborn. How long did it take him to drop Naylor? Along with the lack of finishing and fight from the players DJ's lack of decisiveness, lack of passon and balls to put big egos in their place will cost us dearly. I know there are still 10 games and alot of twists and turns to come but each game is starting to pass by without taking advantage of results around us.

I want to remain positive but I'm afraid I am finding it really difficult with all that is happening.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 am

2blue2handle wrote:It's quite sad all this rubbish, we win a game and he is the best in some eyes and when we lose he is the devil in others. He is neither.

Move onto Sunday now.

Being prgamatic seems sensible, but in the cut throat world of Championship football it will only lead to ulitmate failure. We have to demand the best and expect a win from every game, because frankly anything else will leave us as also rans.

It is time to become ruthless and these comments about 'being 2 points off 2nd place with loads of games to play' are of no use whatsoever.

We need to be in first place 10 points clear with a few games to play before I'm satisfied.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Now tell us that we shouldn't get on DJ's back.. he is a tool and a shite manager

Of course it was him that missed the penalty and fell asleep for the goal :roll: