Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Poor Whitts

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I like Whitts but I know that he has missed a penalty tonight he is in for a hammering tonight poor sod

Re: Poor Whitts

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Unless we can nick a winner!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I like Whitts but I know that he has missed a penalty tonight he is in for a hammering tonight poor sod

Bad miss from the panto Dame

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:59 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I like Whitts but I know that he has missed a penalty tonight he is in for a hammering tonight poor sod

Bottled it!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:00 pm

He hasnt been with it all season

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:32 am

Not being funny but not hitting the target from 12 yards is criminal.

Shit pen, is he your regular taker? Hows Bellamy from the spot? I would imagine his experienced head would of stuck it away.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:33 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Not being funny but not hitting the target from 12 yards is criminal.

Shit pen, is he your regular taker? Hows Bellamy from the spot? I would imagine his experienced head would of stuck it away.

Yeah he's the regular taker. Usually pretty good tbf

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 am

Thats the 3rd one he has missed this season. Trying to think how many he has scored. Forest and Coventry I can only recall. If that is all well that a 40% success rate. Umm, not good.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:41 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Thats the 3rd one he has missed this season. Trying to think how many he has scored. Forest and Coventry I can only recall. If that is all well that a 40% success rate. Umm, not good.

Spot on. At this stage of the season you can't afford to throw away gifts handed to you on a plate.