Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

and to add insult,the poppy burner

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 pm

will now have his fine paid by us the taxpayer,seen it on the front of a newspaper,how sad and spineless has this country become,shockingly sad, :(

Re: and to add insult,the poppy burner

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 pm

why it even went to court and wasted tax payers money in the first place! ... if we took to court every action like that the courts would be full every week! ... how many times have we seen pictures of people doing the nazi salute on our streets!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Great Britain my arse, I have had a f**k full of the gutless bastards. And the only way to save the U.K. is to have a civil war for the sake of the youngsters. And all you do gooders can reply what you like........................

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Great Britain my arse, I have had a f**k full of the gutless bastards. And the only way to save the U.K. is to have a civil war for the sake of the youngsters. And all you do gooders can reply what you like........................

civil war!!! ... who would be fighting who in this civil war?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:07 pm

AHERNE wrote:why it even went to court and wasted tax payers money in the first place! ... if we took to court every action like that the courts would be full every week! ... how many times have we seen pictures of people doing the nazi salute on our streets!

why dont you just f**k OFF lad

The poppy is symbolic of every fallen soldier and every lost son. People who died for
wankers like you so you can walk down the street smug and full of yourself without
being thrown in jail.

I do it the old way me, disrespect our war dead and i'll take a feller round the corner
and kick the granny out of him.

Take your provo bollocks somewhere else, or maybe next time your down the City you
can sing a 'f**k the British Army ' song...

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:

The poppy is symbolic of every fallen soldier and every lost son. People who died for
wankers like you so you can walk down the street smug and full of yourself without
being thrown in jail.

I do it the old way me, disrespect our war dead and i'll take a feller round the corner

Take your provo bollocks somewhere else, or maybe next time your down the City you

You really are a very angry person aren't you.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

davebb wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

being thrown in jail.

and these are the people who are supposed to be defending us!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

krab wrote:will now have his fine paid by us the taxpayer,seen it on the front of a newspaper,how sad and spineless has this country become,shockingly sad, :(

They should have jailed him then kicked him out of the country. Come to think of it, kick the lot of them out!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm

AHERNE wrote:
davebb wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

being thrown in jail.

and these are the people who are supposed to be defending us!

Nah. The pic is my son. He's out there now.

So i suppose my message to you is... if i wanted to say (for instance) that
members of your family were retards/mongoloids/ugly... that I wished them
dead... If I wanted to burn pictures of your Grandparents etc etc... Then I
could legally do so. But I would not do so, at all. I feel sick even making my
point like that.. But I would NOT blame you for wanting to kick shit out of
me for saying it, and if it happened, i would not call a copper.....

You want to carry this conversation on then lets do it like f*cking men..
Wales England, lets have a natter, bring Davebb with you. I'll go through
you like a knife through butter.

PC enough?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Disgusting, coming into our country and burning the memory of all of out soldiers killed over the past one hundred years.

You can't defend it, how shit is this lefist country becoming.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:29 pm

taffyapple wrote:

PC enough?

And now threats of violence. Nice, clearly a great role model for your son.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Taffyapple ,you are 100% right. I'll stand with you anytime !!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

taffyapple, are you threatening me mate? ... cause i tell you this, if you are your a clown! ... if you cant argue your point without violence then youve lost the argument! ..... my grandfather fought in world war one and was wounded at ypes! i know full well what the poppy stands for and it was wrong to burn it! but did it warrant a court case? f**k no! ... people have a right to protest about innocent people being killed everyday in iraq and afghan! ... now take a chill pill ffs before you have a heart attack!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:59 pm

AHERNE wrote:taffyapple, are you threatening me mate? ... cause i tell you this, if you are your a clown! ... if you cant argue your point without violence then youve lost the argument! ..... my grandfather fought in world war one and was wounded at ypes! i know full well what the poppy stands for and it was wrong to burn it! but did it warrant a court case? f**k no! ... people have a right to protest about innocent people being killed everyday in iraq and afghan! ... now take a chill pill ffs before you have a heart attack!

I Would just like to add, no it should never have gone to court, it should have bee dealt with like it would have in their own country, EXECUTION ON THE SPOT.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm

supercoops wrote:
AHERNE wrote:taffyapple, are you threatening me mate? ... cause i tell you this, if you are your a clown! ... if you cant argue your point without violence then youve lost the argument! ..... my grandfather fought in world war one and was wounded at ypes! i know full well what the poppy stands for and it was wrong to burn it! but did it warrant a court case? f**k no! ... people have a right to protest about innocent people being killed everyday in iraq and afghan! ... now take a chill pill ffs before you have a heart attack!

I Would just like to add, no it should never have gone to court, it should have bee dealt with like it would have in their own country, EXECUTION ON THE SPOT.

:roll:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

AHERNE wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:Great Britain my arse, I have had a f**k full of the gutless bastards. And the only way to save the U.K. is to have a civil war for the sake of the youngsters. And all you do gooders can reply what you like........................

civil war!!! ... who would be fighting who in this civil war?

Us against any fucker who disrespects our servicemen old and new. Us against any immigrants unwilling to abide by our laws. Simples

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:31 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Us against any fucker who disrespects our servicemen old and new. Us against any immigrants unwilling to abide by our laws. Simples

What about the British people who are unwilling to abide by "our" laws?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 pm

AHERNE wrote:
supercoops wrote:

:roll:

Judging by your reply fella, i guess you still don't get the message.
Let me put it like this then, if i seen someone burning the poppy, i would willingly do them a favour with a 5.56mm, no quarms at all. Has taffy, said 100s of 1,000s of BRITISH men and women died to give us the freedom we have today, now if anyone disrespects that, they should be dealt with HARSHLY...
BY the way i served 23yrs in a welsh Regt, im 44 now, seen hardships in a number of countries, now please "wind your neck in)

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Waste of time anyone going to our courts anyway they are a farce, the whole country is a farce if you ask me , you see mindless idiots what ever race damaging peoples houses harrassing normal people at their homes in the street and nothing is done then a Cardiff City supporter throws a f*cking Cone and gets 16 Months.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Waste of time anyone going to our courts anyway they are a farce, the whole country is a farce if you ask me , you see mindless idiots what ever race damaging peoples houses harrassing normal people at their homes in the street and nothing is done then a Cardiff City supporter throws a f*cking Cone and gets 16 Months.

Sad but very true mate...

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm

supercoops wrote:
valleyrambill wrote:Waste of time anyone going to our courts anyway they are a farce, the whole country is a farce if you ask me , you see mindless idiots what ever race damaging peoples houses harrassing normal people at their homes in the street and nothing is done then a Cardiff City supporter throws a f*cking Cone and gets 16 Months.

Sad but very true mate...

supercoops, i honestly feel very sorry for any british soldier who gets killed, especially as its all so pointless! ... the only war that was truly worth fighting was the 2nd world war. every other war as been a complete waste of british life! especially this war in iraq/afghan [which is illegal]. that war will never end either, cause for everyone our soldiers kill, there will be a hundred joining up! .... blairs the one who should be executed, along with his butty bush!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 pm

davebb wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

PC enough?

And now threats of violence. Nice, clearly a great role model for your son.

You are an absolute prick son. This WHOLE thread is about a lowlife tw*t who HIDES behind
the rights our armed forces fought and died to give him. This same tw*t wants all our troops
dead, he wants women in chains and homosexuals/non muslims hung. He is as violent as it
is possible to get.

And your too busy calling anyone who opposes his views 'violent' to notice he wants you either

DEAD or Muslim.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 pm

you are wrong,so wrong,this person has no right at all doing what he done,of course people have a right to protest,but 2 points,1/there is a time and a place to protest,have the B.N.P not been banned from marching at the same time as the muslims have protested,and 2/they are more than capable of going to the country that they feel they want to protest for

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Your not worth a wank

My heart is fine.

Done with you now, you shame your Grandad. This f*cking scum of the earth conveniently
forgets to mention that far more Muslims are murdered every day in Iraq and Afghanistan
BY muslims than by anyone else. Funnily enough, much the same as the IRA killed more Irish
people than the British Forces ever did.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Im with taffyapple on this one. The poppy is a symbol of everyone who has fought and lost their lives for us to be where we are now. Its an insult to all of us and i for one would love to burn him!!!!!!!!!!