Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just say we fail...............

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Now before anyone has a pop at me I'm one who thinks automatic is there for the taking.
Now my point is if we fail to go up this year and I truely hope we don't. This could well be the scenario:-
1/ VT gets rid of Dave Jones as he let the Malaysians and the club down

2/ All the loanee's go back to their respective clubs and do not return

3/ All out of contract players leave and sign for other clubs

What sort of squad do you think we would have left. I do not want to even contemplate this as it would take years to get us back to where we are today.

So for all you that booed on Saturday think on. The first 45 minutes on another day would have seen us 3 or 4 goals up. I agree with CB that's the best the team have played for weeks. I do agree that if Rambo was there we would have won so lets get one more central midfield and get us up. I really was impressed with the way Jimmy Bullard bossed the midfield if he had a blue shirt on Saturday we would have p****d it. If only Bambi could stay on his feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comments please
Onward and Upward guys lets stay fucused and give the team 100% backing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Just say we fail...............

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm

There are numerous scenarios that could take place if we fail to make it to the Premier this season, but my gut feeling is;
DJ would leave the club.
All the loan players would go back.
Jay would also leave.
A new manager would have to pick up the pieces.
My biggest concern would be with the Malaysians,,, would they fund another season & promotion drive? Would this be the opportunity for Sam to return?

Re: Just say we fail...............

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 pm

I'm even more worried now. :( :( :x :x :? :?