Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone with news on the lads banged up?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Hope they all doing ok................

Re: Anyone with news on the lads banged up?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Not much to report this week other than they are all doing well.Had a message off Paul O'H's better half saying he was in good spirits and that he has lost as few pounds which is good we are hoping that he is released on tag on the 6th April. All the boys left in Block 2 have put applications in to move to Block 7 and they have all received replies today basically stating that their requests have been noted. Paul has a job in the Laundry earning £11 a week and Brett is on recycling. Jai, Nathan, Conolly and Gaz have all been to told that they will start work tomorrow but at the moment have no idea what their new jobs will be. Paul said Hi and wanted me to let you know that all the boys are comforted by all the support they have received and the kind wishes.

On a negative I have just heard that yet more City Supporters have to report to Cardiff Bay Police station tomorrow for questioning by the Met.

I have not heard about any others myself being called down to the Bay but that is the rumour going around.

My son is happy enough played in the Block soccer team again this wek and his team won...they are all mostly bored but trying to get through best they can...the tag system is not 100% and some of the lads including my son may not come out at the earliest possible dates as we first thought...its an administration thing...hopefully though they will get sorted very close to release dates that they have all been given

They get copies of these messages sent to them so if you want to send a message use this thread...please state who it is for.

thanks for your support Corky

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

corky wrote:Not much to report this week other than they are all doing well.Had a message off Paul O'H's better half saying he was in good spirits and that he has lost as few pounds which is good we are hoping that he is released on tag on the 6th April. All the boys left in Block 2 have put applications in to move to Block 7 and they have all received replies today basically stating that their requests have been noted. Paul has a job in the Laundry earning £11 a week and Brett is on recycling. Jai, Nathan, Conolly and Gaz have all been to told that they will start work tomorrow but at the moment have no idea what their new jobs will be. Paul said Hi and wanted me to let you know that all the boys are comforted by all the support they have received and the kind wishes.

On a negative I have just heard that yet more City Supporters have to report to Cardiff Bay Police station tomorrow for questioning by the Met.

I have not heard about any others myself being called down to the Bay but that is the rumour going around.

My son is happy enough played in the Block soccer team again this wek and his team won...they are all mostly bored but trying to get through best they can...the tag system is not 100% and some of the lads including my son may not come out at the earliest possible dates as we first thought...its an administration thing...hopefully though they will get sorted very close to release dates that they have all been given

They get copies of these messages sent to them so if you want to send a message use this thread...please state who it is for.

thanks for your support Corky

My Message is to everyone of them as I know most of them, you have not been forgotten and virtually every person feels none of you deserved to go to prison. Hopefully when you all get out we are in the Premier League and having a pint celebrating city's Success :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm

All the best lads, keep your heads, and hopefully you be home soon to your families n a few pints with the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

thanks corky for the support off u all.cant wait to have an evening session when i get this thing off my leg.send my regards to ur boy he's a top lad.send me his number as i lost it while in there so i can drop him a line.KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Cheers Shane mate, glad to have you home...I have been trying hard to keep all this forum, family and friends updated whilst you have all been away...once all the TAGS are off we will all meet up in Wes pub...that is if he still has one... :D only joking Wes...Peters prison number is Peter Corkrey A2127AC....He is always glad to get letters as you know...take care mate

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

All the best lads,not long now jai milkman jones.