Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THOUGHTS FROM AFGHANISTAN "

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 am

Well lady luck conspired again...... Top teams losing around us, the chance to go , live on sky and we fucked it up! Nothing new there then. Oh almost forgot our bogey side in this division.
I thought the first half we were outstanding playing some really good football with their goalkeeper literally keeping them in it and I felt that sooner or later the goals would come. 2nd half it was like we'd been drugged and it took effect around the 50 min mark. Ipswich came to life and Bullard. who i'd love to slap, managed to break us down and he got lucky make no mistake. We were then mugged as we not only ran out of ideas but also belief. They seemed to win all the 50/50s and ball in the middle of the park and Whitingham and McPhail did not seem interested in closing them down as they closed us down. The 2nd goal was a killer no doubt. Not the end of the world but this team needs to start fighting and working for each other which in the 2nd half loked like a bunch of individuals. Hudson had a good game as did Keinan. Whtas happened to Chops I didn't know he was playing in the first half and then on he wing in the 2nd. Jay needs to sort himself out he looks and acts like a petulant child when things don't go his way where is the form he had at the start of the season that brought him his "Cap".
Thats said I went to bed at 0110hrs and I am now at work at 0530hrs with very little sleep, so great to see my team on the telly but Thanks for f*cking it up again! Now sort yourselves out for Palarse as thier home record is good and will be relsihing us coming to London.

40 Days left after today and then home and possible redundancy.

TAke Care all

Big Ceri :ayatollah:

Re: THOUGHTS FROM AFGHANISTAN

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 am

well summed up.
there must be some ipswich fan out there, go shit in his boots trooper. :D
hopefully in 40 days we will be second for you to comehome to.
heroes you lot!!! you guys take care out there.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Nugent

Sad thing was there was one sat next to me he was jumping around like a 3yr old.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Big Ceri,

Great to hear from you and Hope your well.
Win at Palace on Tues and at home to Barnsley next Sunday could see us back in 2nd place if We play to our potential and the Jacks play to theirs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Take Care Ceri

Regards Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THOUGHTS FROM AFGHANISTAN "

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi Annis,

I hope your right mate I really do. Have a great time at Palarse I love going there we always seem to do well, however they do have a good home record it should be a good game but as long as we win. By hook or by crook we have to get out of this division this year or the teams coming down with their corrupt parachute payment and some of our players leaving could make us end up like presron when they were close for a few seasons a few years ago.
So on wards and upwards on the rollercoaster ride.
That said everything fine out here... busy as hell... etc but 39 sleeps and an early breakfast till home time.

Ceri :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Hi Annis,

I hope your right mate I really do. Have a great time at Palarse I love going there we always seem to do well, however they do have a good home record it should be a good game but as long as we win. By hook or by crook we have to get out of this division this year or the teams coming down with their corrupt parachute payment and some of our players leaving could make us end up like presron when they were close for a few seasons a few years ago.
So on wards and upwards on the rollercoaster ride.
That said everything fine out here... busy as hell... etc but 39 sleeps and an early breakfast till home time.

Ceri,
You must give me a bell next time your home.
Palace at home 8 wins and 4 defeats.
I do expect 6pts from next 2 games, Nothing less.
Yes love going to Palace.
If we dont go up this year, Sadly I see a terrible future for us.
But its still there for the taking.
Look forward to seeing you soon mate.

Regards Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Cheer Annis we'll talk soon. I have to go now as i'm out on the ground but i'll give you a ring when i'm back.

p.s. I have lent your books out to some of the boys who have thoroughly enjoyed them!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Cheer Annis we'll talk soon. I have to go now as i'm out on the ground but i'll give you a ring when i'm back.

p.s. I have lent your books out to some of the boys who have thoroughly enjoyed them!

Cheers Ceri, Were proud of you all out there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glad to hear they liked them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Well lady luck conspired again...... Top teams losing around us, the chance to go , live on sky and we fucked it up! Nothing new there then. Oh almost forgot our bogey side in this division.
I thought the first half we were outstanding playing some really good football with their goalkeeper literally keeping them in it and I felt that sooner or later the goals would come. 2nd half it was like we'd been drugged and it took effect around the 50 min mark. Ipswich came to life and Bullard. who i'd love to slap, managed to break us down and he got lucky make no mistake. We were then mugged as we not only ran out of ideas but also belief. They seemed to win all the 50/50s and ball in the middle of the park and Whitingham and McPhail did not seem interested in closing them down as they closed us down. The 2nd goal was a killer no doubt. Not the end of the world but this team needs to start fighting and working for each other which in the 2nd half loked like a bunch of individuals. Hudson had a good game as did Keinan. Whtas happened to Chops I didn't know he was playing in the first half and then on he wing in the 2nd. Jay needs to sort himself out he looks and acts like a petulant child when things don't go his way where is the form he had at the start of the season that brought him his "Cap".
Thats said I went to bed at 0110hrs and I am now at work at 0530hrs with very little sleep, so great to see my team on the telly but Thanks for f*cking it up again! Now sort yourselves out for Palarse as thier home record is good and will be relsihing us coming to London.

40 Days left after today and then home and possible redundancy.

TAke Care all

Big Ceri :ayatollah:

Ceri

I though the 2 centre backs played very well, Quinn ok but by McNaughton standards he was awful. Jay believes in his hype far too much and personally I think he is well over-rated, Chopra was like a chicken with no head. The biggest problem which will be our downfall again this year is I believe is we have no balls, they seem to think they have this god given right because they are big men earning massive wages. We just dont have that passion, fight and guts, therefore I think we can forget about play-offs. I still blame Bothroyd for last play off final for crying off, f*cking big tart. If he played aswell as he moaned he'd be a half decent player, I hope he gets dropped for Palace.

Keep your head head down buddy and stay safe.