Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT A LOAD OFF RUBISH

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 pm

On a serius not there will be plenty of twist and turns still this season i feel down today but we have a game tuesday get the right results then all well and good again i seen enuf today to say we will score goals and be ok and lets not forget the curse of being manager of the month ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WHAT A LOAD OFF RUBISH

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Looks like last year, us in black out for the trash and Blackpool in orange recycled!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:33 pm

OOOO i did not even think of tha :oops:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Western Blue wrote:Looks like last year, us in black out for the trash and Blackpool in orange recycled!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the best posts ever on here, take a bow !

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm

:ayatollah: everyone will drop points if it was the last game then i could understand all the nagative post and i understand it is a great chance missed but there WILL be others

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm

hey, its a lottery this season, piss pour division, i bet qpr feel like man ure, in the real world there torquay, shit league, shit teams, including us?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm

QPR as far as i am concerned are now to far infront of us 9 points i can not see us catching them but as i have said before even if we finish second 20 points behind top the prize is the same

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Hows everyone today?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 am

Like i said a few games back when we lost 2-0 to ipswich there is plenty of time to get back on track and back ware we belong lost of noise and support on saturday now it is in our hands lets not let it slip away

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 am

Is that bags of Dave Jone's statements on why he has screwed up every year on getting us promotion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:56 am

Hey ............... thats a rubbish photo mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:58 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Hey ............... thats a rubbish photo mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its got BAGS of potential though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Somebody needs the sack for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 am

thats garbage :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 am

boxerbob wrote:thats garbage :lol:

complete and utter trash Bob :lol: :lol: