Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Player of the year

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: " PLAYER OF THE YEAR. CARDIFF CITY FORUM "

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 am

The clue is in the title for me.Most of the players are doing it some of the time otherwise we would'nt be doing as well as we are but Super Kev does it all the time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 am

A difficult choice between McNaughton, Hudson and Chopra. I eventually voted for Super Kev but it was a hard choice.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 am

A difficult choice between McNaughton, Hudson and Chopra. I eventually voted for Super Kev but it was a hard choice.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Claire wrote:Someone voted Koumas? :?

Twice :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Super Kev

Re: Sticky: " PLAYER OF THE YEAR. CARDIFF CITY FORUM "

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Voted for Super Kev on the official site, so I'm doing the same here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm

super kev no question for me.
WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR NAYLOR :?: :?: :?:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Hudson :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am

Player of the year super keV without doubt most improved definitely Hudson he's had a massive turnaround

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 am

Super Kev will win easily so I voted for Paul Quinn in the hope there will be a 'most improved catagory'

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Sorry just to point out that we only allow one player of the year award at the players presentation evening, otherwise it dilutes the award. The other supporters groups ensure they do not overlap the supporters club awards which are Player of the season, and young player of the season which we may not be able to do this season as no young players have come through or been used. we dropped most improved player of the season as the players didn't really like as it meant they were crap last season, but you are more than welcome to keep that award running.

You are more than welcome to add your votes to ours for player of the season or pick another category?

Goal of the season normally voted and presented by Cardiff City online
Moment of the season normally voted for and presented by 1927 club or vice versa?

Fans man of the match awards (the player that gets the most votes at the home matches throughout the season from the text vote) presented by the Cardiff City official messageboard (half time wayne)

Cheers sorry for any inconvenience should have told us what 2 awards you wanted to present before advertising it

Thanks

Vince

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:17 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Where is AARON RAMSEY? Not joking, he has done more in the last month than half them done all season :ayatollah:

are u f*****g joking or wah done more in a month so your saying out of the 61 points we got he played 6 or 7 games and we had 14 points in october we played 5 games and got 15 points u got ur facts wrong buddy

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Super keV, and Hudson 2nd imo