Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN WE BELIEVE WHAT THAT MAN SAID ON TWITTER?

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 pm

it seems genuine and if so is very disapointing

but if that was published before, annis and carl would know by now and would have published it

we should stay optimistic :? :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CAN WE BELIEVE WHAT THAT MAN SAID ON TWITTER?

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:43 pm

glammy74 wrote:it seems genuine and if so is very disapointing

but if that was published before, annis and carl would know by now and would have published it

we should stay optimistic :? :lol:

after reading that, and a convo with someone earlier, my level of optimisum has gone from about 75% to about 0.5% :cry:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 pm

[quote="milly44]

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
after reading that, and a convo with someone earlier, my level of optimisum has gone from about 75% to about 0.5% :cry:[/quote]

i wonder what nobby's is now? :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:48 pm

still 99.9% :D fair play he stuck to his guns and the story was genuine. just seems arsene wenger seems him in his end of season plans. he may still end up here, but it seems a very unlikly to me as i say above :cry:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 pm

we got big game on sat should be looking to that, if we can't win without ramsey then is this we have as squad as good as people say.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:21 pm

only concern is no olly no ramsey. thats our centre mid.
now what....

bellamy, macca, whittingham, Burke? ...

obviously jones wont be bringing in a loan midfielder as this is jones were talking about. still good enough to beat ipswich but you know it would be typical cardiff city to pick up more midfield injuries at a crucial time :?