Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE Trust should they re-invent themselves.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:45 pm

I am a member of the trust as possibly some of us are. When I joined the trust I thought they would be for backing the fans to try and do things in the ground as well as act as a united front and allow fans to step in if we went bankrupt etc . However the trust members in numbers terms are not that impressive. I would prefer them to re-invent themselves and focus and aims to be promoting ideas like Gwynne has and others on this board and mikes. Man Utd fans have a site where their trust if you like organise flag displays, and buy banners. Maybe as more of a 'fans' trust in the sense of match day ideas the club would listen and it would be an organised way of getting kop style flags in front of the stands, and banners at the backs of the stadium etc. ..... Would you join something like that rather than the current trust ???? I think most fans want to ramp up the atmosphere and ideas on match day and despite good suggestions on here there no real way of pushing these through. Just an idea not sure what people think :ayatollah: