great game already - Gers player sent off already

Diouf kicking off with Lennon

Come on the GERS

Re: Rangers V Celtic

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

My bloody sky has broken, tonight of all nights :twisted:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm

god, there playing each other ,again, hardly a derby is it?, shit teams, shit league,zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Cup game replay !!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm

for those that are into it carry on, for me its just shit football, in a shit league

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Shit teams in a shit League end off

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Shit teams in a shit League end off

Cup, not league... end of...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Cant watch that shit sorry :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 pm

nerd wrote:

Still shit whatever way you look at it.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Wrongly sent off I feel. First challenge wasn't a yellow then the ref was pressured into making the second yellow.

Rangers need to shape up on the pitch, no shots in the first half aint good enough.

Come on Rangers! Oh and those "who dont give a shit" f**k off to another thread. you can clearly see this is about the old firm

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 pm

celtic vrangers , can play each other 6 times in a season, including all competitions,

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

nerd wrote:

Shit teams in a shit Cup that no one gives a flying feck about END OF !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Rangers cannot be that shit getting so far in Europeean competitions, something the likes of Aston Villa failed at.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Shit game - Shit league - and we think we have shit refs! This one has totally lost the plot, never a sending off, and
get into that lennon diouf :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:49 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Rangers cannot be that shit getting so far in Europeean competitions, something the likes of Aston Villa failed at.

Both Rangers and Celtic have been in the Uefa Cup final within the last few years. Not to mention futhering the careers of many great players. Fish, I agree with you matey. If people don't want to talk about it, then don't comment on the thread. Basic stuff really :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm

ninianblue wrote:god, there playing each other ,again, hardly a derby is it?, shit teams, shit league,zzzzzzzzzzzzz

you have no interest in scotish football and hate it that much yet every thread regarding it you have to put in the same shit all the time zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
nerd wrote:

Shit teams in a shit Cup that no one gives a flying feck about END OF !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you must otherwise you woudnt be bothering to comment :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Rangers cannot be that shit getting so far in Europeean competitions, something the likes of Aston Villa failed at.

Both Rangers and Celtic have been in the Uefa Cup final within the last few years. Not to mention futhering the careers of many great players. Fish, I agree with you matey. If people don't want to talk about it, then don't comment on the thread. Basic stuff really :roll:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Wrongly sent off I feel. First challenge wasn't a yellow then the ref was pressured into making the second yellow.

Rangers need to shape up on the pitch, no shots in the first half aint good enough.

Come on Rangers! Oh and those "who dont give a shit" f**k off to another thread. you can clearly see this is about the old firm

the point your missing is, this is what , a post is all about, peoples opinions, keeps the post going, even though scottish football is a joke?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Not looking good :(

Saw loads of Septic fans while I was out running in Caerphilly :twisted:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

YEAH! And don't you forget it! You're Hannahs bitch now 8-) I'm bad ass.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 pm

What a terrible Rangers performance, I feel sick

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 pm

ninianblue wrote:celtic vrangers , can play each other 6 times in a season, including all competitions,

It can be 7 times, 4 league games, 2 Scottish Cup games( obviously 1 is a replay ) & the League Cup.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:04 pm

I suppose we could play the jacks 7 times a season
2 in league
2 in f.a cup (replay)
League cup
Twice in playoffs

I agree tho, scottish football is shite but a derby is a derby

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/quote]

YEAH! And don't you forget it! You're Hannahs bitch now 8-) I'm bad ass.[/quote]
[color=#FF0000]Do with me what you must Hannah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/color]

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:What a terrible Rangers performance, I feel sick

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 pm

cantonite wrote:I suppose we could play the jacks 7 times a season
2 in league
2 in f.a cup (replay)
League cup
Twice in playoffs

but there arnt only 2 teams in those competitions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:42 am

ninianblue wrote:
cantonite wrote:I suppose we could play the jacks 7 times a season
2 in league
2 in f.a cup (replay)
League cup
Twice in playoffs

but there arnt only 2 teams in those competitions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

There arn't two teams in the Scottish cups. You are very boring in your posts, same stuff over and over.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 pm

scottish football shite, have you seen the welsh league :lol: