Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

funniest joke, you played on someone,

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 pm

mine has to be, when i was cleaning my little boys goldfish out, buzz, woody, and zerg, after cleaning the tank, stones etc, it was time to put the fish back in there tank,,, what i done was, get a carrot, make it into a goldfish shape, then , using the small net, transfer the fish , into the tank, closely watched by my little boy,,, the first 2 fish go in the tank, then, put the carrot in the net, wiggling your fingers underneath the net, making it look like the fish is wiggling, then with a flick of the finger the carrot flies out of the net , on the floor, quickly put in my mouth, with a crunch,, the look of horror on my boys face , i was laughing so much ,i couldnt tell him it was a carrot, and that buzz was in the other water, :lol: :lol:

Re: funniest joke, you played on someone,

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:37 pm

My neighbour who is one of my best mates went on holiday with his mrs(i had key to keep an eye on house) me and a few other mates moved all his furniture out of his lounge and proceeded to turf it, we then replaced furniture and dotted inflateable sheep everywhere....he was loving it! His wife however was not so impressed!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:25 pm

When we were teenagers a gang of us were sleeping in a mates old derelict flat that he had on the side of his mansion. It was scary as f**k at night. No electric, old net curtains hanging, dark dark dark. We used to tell ghost stories and be awake all hours. One night 3 of my mates dressed up as zombies and came walking up the stairs by the broken windows and glass double doors. We were all in on the joke apart from our one gullible cockney friend. So we said what is that! moaning and groaning came from outside and they were convincing as zombies. I was a bit scared and i knew what was going on. My mate now is clinging to me in his sleeping bag. A fist bursts through the window ( a howling scream, little did we know but my zombie friend and slashed his arm on glass in the window) blood spurting out. This added to the effect handsomely. My friend clutching to me is shouting "help me jesus, help me God repeatedly. Absolutely shitting it. Our zombie friends burst in and i htought he was going to have a heartattack. It was a youtube moment. Cruel but very funny.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 pm

:lol: :lol: