Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TUCKERS FUNERAL TODAY

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 am

We burying one of our own today, a total City nut, Tuckers the Landlord of the Mount Pleasant in Miskin, Mountain Ash, service at St Margarets church at 12.30pm, take a minute out and have him in your thoughts for a even a second today and remember we are part of a big football family, all families argue and disagree, but we are still family and at times like this we should treasure what we have. :(

Re: TUCKERS FUNERAL TODAY

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 am

see you there gwyn we,ll give him one hell of a send off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
(ps this is his old mate roger )

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 am

see you there boys.(Tich Rogers).

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I was disapointed that i would be unable to attend Gareth's funeral earlier today but a quirk of fate meant that I was in queing traffic at the Mountain Ash bridge today. Fortunately for me the funeral cortege came slowly across the bridge led by Big Gwyn on his Hog and many motorcycles. The hearse slowly passed my car as I momentarily thought of the many conversations I've had with Gareth over the years and I did a subdued Ayatollah as he passed. One of the Motorcyclists known to me acknkowledged me with a nodded thank you gesture. This won't mean much readers of this post, but it meant a lot to me. Sadly we said goodbye to a great City fan today and to a much loved and missed Mountain Ash man.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 pm

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: rip fellow city fan

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm

REST IN PEACE Tuckers.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 pm

RIP Fellow City Fan :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 pm

RIP fellow City fan :ayatollah: