Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we go up and Swansea fail......

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 am

I would seriously consider nicking Sinclair off them and taking him to the best league in the world! With the best team in the world.

Come on be serious - Sinclair has no affiliation with Swansea?? He only went there on the promise that BR would give him regular football. Personally I see him using Swansea as a stepping stone to better things.

Let's not deny that he is a quality player! And without him Swansea wouldn't have racked up half the points they have now.

We know Cardiff aren't a club he would consider close to his heart either, but what would you chose, Cardiff in the prem or Swansea in the Champ.

It is a big IF though.

Re: If we go up and Swansea fail......

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:25 am

Good shout

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 am

Lets get there first an then we will see

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 am

then that would his 8th or 9th club in about 2 or 3 years ....... Jacks would want a few mil quids doe him tho ?? Saying that id they dont go up then they will need at least 1 major sale to finance the summer months , Pratley is my bet to go 1st .

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:59 am

Vintage 63 wrote:then that would his 8th or 9th club in about 2 or 3 years ....... Jacks would want a few mil quids doe him tho ?? Saying that id they dont go up then they will need at least 1 major sale to finance the summer months , Pratley is my bet to go 1st .

But isn't Pratley out of contract, therefore they would get zilch for him :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 am

Vintage 63 wrote:then that would his 8th or 9th club in about 2 or 3 years ....... Jacks would want a few mil quids doe him tho ?? Saying that id they dont go up then they will need at least 1 major sale to finance the summer months , Pratley is my bet to go 1st .

Pratley's contract is up in the Summer, so they wouldn't get anything for him if he leaves! :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:10 am

Sinclair is no doubt a quality attacking midfielder with great potential, as I said - IF Swansea fail and we don't, can they really stand in his way when a premiership team come calling? Love to have him in midfield, by far the swans best players for a few years!!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 am

Merlin wrote:I would seriously consider nicking Sinclair off them and taking him to the best league in the world! With the best team in the world.

Come on be serious - Sinclair has no affiliation with Swansea?? He only went there on the promise that BR would give him regular football. Personally I see him using Swansea as a stepping stone to better things.

Let's not deny that he is a quality player! And without him Swansea wouldn't have racked up half the points they have now.

We know Cardiff aren't a club he would consider close to his heart either, but what would you chose, Cardiff in the prem or Swansea in the Champ.

It is a big IF though.

His affiliation is with Rodgers, going back to their time together at Chelsea. Granted that if we are still in the championship next season then the chances are, we will see a few players leave. I don't think it'll be Sinclair though, and yes, Pratley is out of contract at the end of season.

My money would be on Williams leaving...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:26 am

sinclair will be in the prem next season with or without the jacks. If he was there with us, happy days :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:56 pm

murphy wrote:sinclair will be in the prem next season with or without the jacks. If he was there with us, happy days :D

I agree!