Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not fussed on Garry Neville or Utd, BUT fair play

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Take my hat off to Garry Neville tonight, Seeing him among the real utd fans cheering and getting vex, NOT in the Directors box was a bit of a tonic . 8-)

Re: Not fussed on Garry Neville or Utd, BUT fair play

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Take my hat off to Garry Neville tonight, Seeing him among the real utd fans cheering and getting vex, NOT in the Directors box was a bit of a tonic . 8-)

Never saw it but agree with your sentiments. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I agree with your sentiments too, good to see Neville in with the normal fans, too many footballers today seem to live in a world of their own. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 pm

yea they kept going ot him the crowd soon as he did that u could read his lips going' FU*K SAKE MUN' HAHA

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 pm

he has always come across as a fan. if he wasnt a pro footballer he would be a united season ticket holder. he just loves the club

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Yeh its great to see that! I wonder if he got on the train back with the rest of the fans?!?!?!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Wazza for f**k sake ! lol

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 pm

I detest Gary Neville, but he's the kind of player who will make fans of other clubs feel like that while being loved by the majority, if not all, of United's fans