Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RYAN GIGGS- RECORD BREAKER

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Ryan Giggs just come on for Man Utd to beat Bobby Charltons League appearance record, BEST Welsh player EVER IMO.

Re: RYAN GIGGS- RECORD BREAKER

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:21 pm

the guy is a legend for club & country!! he will defo be knighted when he retires!! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

brewer918 wrote:the guy is a legend for club & country!! he will defo be knighted when he retires!! :ayatollah:

Should have stayed on the bench 2-1

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Sorry, I should have said record equaling appearance, going from bad to worse for United, Giggs booked, Vidic SENT OFF!!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Christ I left the pub and it was 1-1, should have stayed for another pint

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Fair play he is ace - even though he always looks pissed off!!! :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 am

Fair play Giggsy, He has been a Flag ship for Welsh Football, Having Known some of his Relatives quite well, like them I'v always harbored a wish that because the majority of his Family and Roots are in Cardiff that one day he would play at'least one season with the City, even if only a seasons loan so he could still keep his Man utd only badge, The amount of good that would have generated would have been phenomenal, and cementing his name even further than he has already, Thats why people can have a go at Bella'z all they like but Bella'z being here has been fantastic for the City, ok flip'side being other Clubs seem to have lifted spirits when playing us where Bella'z is concerned. Some of us (YOU) will remember having the likes of Kevin Ratcliff' Gerry Frances' Even Mike England to name a few at the City, Such Players always had a positive effect on Cardiff City' Fans' and the general public. I will say that not enough Welsh Players with Top Flight experience behind them did'nt keep a little something in their tank to give Welsh Clubs a bit of a boost before retirement, On that note when Cardiff beat scumsea recently Mr Hartson in fairness made no secret of his support for the scums, also aint long got over an illness, But we never saw him bending backwards to help them either, same with Mr Speed as much as i like him also played out his days with a none Welsh Club, even Rushy did a spell with Wrexham (I believe?)even though belated. Anyway this is not a thread Hijack if i give that impression, I just got carried away in finally excepting that the hope of seeing Gigg's in a BlueBird kit is just Not going to happen!!!!!Good luck to Him anyway. :ayatollah: