Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our final twelve matches

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

In our last 12 games last season we got 7 wins,3 draws and 2 losses=24pts.If we did the same this season that would give us a final
tally of 85pts. Is that enough for automatic promotion?what do you think?

Re: Our final twelve matches

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 pm

clambake wrote:In our last 12 games last season we got 7 wins,3 draws and 2 losses=24pts.If we did the same this season that would give us a final
tally of 85pts. Is that enough for automatic promotion?what do you think?

I Believe that would prob take us up 7 Wins and 2 draws, as the rest play each other, I might be wrong though, just a guess.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm

we just got keep winning and hope rest of teams take points off each other. we got the team to go on a major run

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:56 pm

West Brom finished with 91 points last year as runners up.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:01 pm

birchblue wrote:West Brom finished with 91 points last year as runners up.

Jason, I agree that thats usually about the right amount of points, but this year there are no clear leaders.

You going to Palace Away ?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 pm

put how many points did 3rd place have last year?

i think 85 might be enough. however swansea have been on a hell of a run recently and if they keep that up they will be looking around the same points total themselves

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Jason, I agree that thats usually about the right amount of points, but this year there are no clear leaders.

You going to Palace Away ?

Yes got my ticket today. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Birmingham went up with 81 and 86 points as runners up.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:23 am

To be fair WBA and Newcastle were a cut above the rest last season...it was a stroll. This season every single team is fighting for points throughout the whole league. Forest finished on 79 last season in 3rd. Hmmmm. I didn't realise how many game we lost last season though until I just looked....maybe ive been a bit hard on the boys this season. TIME WILL TELL!