Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROONEY

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 am

just seen on sky sports that he has been cleared :o :shock: :evil:
they say the ref was happy he dealt with it by way of awarding a free kick

Re: ROONEY

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 am

lol it wasnt that bad, ashely cole fired a gun this week....yet people still moaning about rooney and his arm??

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:08 pm

he deliberately led with his elbow and gets away with it. IMO he should have been reprimanded by the fa.
i agree that coles incident was a lot worse and i also seen that the police have contacted the club regarding the gun incident

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 pm

saddam wrote:he deliberately led with his elbow and gets away with it. IMO he should have been reprimanded by the fa.
i agree that coles incident was a lot worse and i also seen that the police have contacted the club regarding the gun incident

FA can ONLY act if incident not seen by ref - ref saw something, dealt with it by giving a free kick.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:26 pm

saddam wrote:he deliberately led with his elbow and gets away with it. IMO he should have been reprimanded by the fa.

He didn't lead with his elbow mate, as he wasn't challenging for the ball!

He merely rammed it into McCarthy's face, as he pretended to be running towards the ball and past him! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 pm

3 match ban for Rooney would mean only 1 game for Man U between now and when Wales play England ......... nearly as bad as the FAW and the Darren Purse sending off :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:32 pm

yeah the police are looking into the ashley cole incident..... im sure he will get full justice :roll:

of course, if it was one of us who had done this we would now be jobless and looking at a conviction