Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEE BOWYER

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 am

Not been :ayatollah: offered a new contract be good to get him here on loan.

Re: LEE BOWYER

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 pm

[quote="birchblue"]Not been :ayatollah: offered a new contract be good to get him here on loan.[/quote

ohh lee bowyer! Ooo ahh! I wanna knooooowwww why your not in jail!! :o

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:40 pm

birchblue wrote:Not been :ayatollah: offered a new contract be good to get him here on loan.

Won't need to get him on loan next season but I think he'll still play a part for Bimingham this season

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
birchblue wrote:Not been :ayatollah: offered a new contract be good to get him here on loan.[/quote

Dont think he would come to us after that Famous day at Ninian Park when we beat dirty Leeds in the cup.He wouldn't come near the touchline :lol: He shat himself that day. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:
birchblue wrote:Not been :ayatollah: offered a new contract be good to get him here on loan.[/quote

Dont think he would come to us after that Famous day at Ninian Park when we beat dirty Leeds in the cup.He wouldn't come near the touchline :lol: He shat himself that day. :ayatollah:

Mind you, remember Warner hit someone with a plastic bottle he threw into the crowd and he still signed for us. One of our stranger signings

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Remember that well Nottage, By the way nice to see you posting again. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
birchblue wrote:Not been :ayatollah: offered a new contract be good to get him here on loan.

Won't need to get him on loan next season but I think he'll still play a part for Bimingham this season

I meant sign him on loan now until end of season with a view of a contract at the end. :ayatollah: