Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsey staying

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 pm

First of all, I just wanna say that I did hear this from a mate of a mate, so it may sound like it's not worth believing, but he's normally pretty well informed to be fair...

He reckons that Ramsey is in Cardiff putting the final touches on a deal to stay until the end of season and will play against Ipswich, but that it definitely will be with a 24 hour recall clause if Wenger wants him back, and that it's all gonna come out for certain asap...

I know as much as anyone reading this about whether this is accurate or not but let's seriously hope it is huh!!!

If all this is known already and i'm hours behind because someone's posted about it before me then apologies :)

And at least we've got Gavin Rae to come in if its not true :D

Re: Ramsey staying

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

dont think it will be but if it was ...we,d defo be going up....the boys is pure class and will one day be world class !!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:04 pm

hope its true mate :) :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 pm

dont we all :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 pm

You've built a lot of hopes up with this post, it will be great news if it's right.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:06 pm

nothong surprises me at the moment!! so who knows, think the 24 hour call back could be a good option for arsenal & wenger, as ramsey isnt fully fit yet & it will benefit us as like you say the lad is pure class!! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Its a wind up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

birchblue wrote:Its a wind up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

how do you know? ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

:lol: :lol: way arsenal midfield played yest they gonna needs ramsey . no chance in getting him back

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 pm

glammy74 wrote:
birchblue wrote:Its a wind up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

how do you know? ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When someone says a mate of a mate told me enough said. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 pm

im hoping that Carl will help me out here and confirm that what ive been told about Ramsey being in Cardiff now to sort out the final touches is true, cos like i say i know as much as you guys at to whether what ive been told is right or not but he does normally get stuff like this right... if it is true, will be the boost the whole club needs now to see us through to promotion i reckon

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I would love it to be true but just cant see it someone wake Carl up. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:53 pm

if it was true i think carl would have posted it by now :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 pm

There is still a chance of him coming back but not straight away. Ramsey will play against Orient in the cup and depending on a two important factors he might come back in the next few weeks. IF he isn't getting ANY first team football, Ramsey & Wenger rather he got game experience with Cardiff and Dave Jones continues to hassle Wenger about it.

If I was Wenger I see no reason/benefit to give Cardiff Ramsey other than to do them a favour....why would he want to do that?? It makes sense to have him as an impact sub for the rest of the season and give him that top flight game experience ready for next season. He came here to build on his fitness, build match experience whilst seeing family which would have helped him settle. All of this for the benefit of Arsenal FC, objective achieved. Lets thank them and move on.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Makes sense, Wengers a smart man 24 hr call bacK it is!

WE'RE GOING UP AUTO IF THAT HAPPENS

yipee Kay ay MOTHER FUCKER!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Ramsey can't play against orient as he wasn't eligible for the original tie!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Bazza wrote:Ramsey can't play against orient as he wasn't eligible for the original tie!

was just gonna say that ! :)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:im hoping that Carl will help me out here and confirm that what ive been told about Ramsey being in Cardiff now to sort out the final touches is true, cos like i say i know as much as you guys at to whether what ive been told is right or not but he does normally get stuff like this right... if it is true, will be the boost the whole club needs now to see us through to promotion i reckon

Maybe he can't, but I can :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 pm

I Will post this again...Aaron was at the Carling Cup Final with his girlfriend yesterday.

Aaron under some FA Cup rule can't play v Orient,but if AW wants him to would appeal,for him to be in the match day squad.
The above rule was posted by someone else on here a few days ago.Peasonaly i dont think he will feature.

What Aaron wants is a run of games with ARSENAL,IF HE DOES NOT GET THAT..DJ Has told Rambo that he would get the match day time at Cardiff....

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
scott_ccfc wrote:im hoping that Carl will help me out here and confirm that what ive been told about Ramsey being in Cardiff now to sort out the final touches is true, cos like i say i know as much as you guys at to whether what ive been told is right or not but he does normally get stuff like this right... if it is true, will be the boost the whole club needs now to see us through to promotion i reckon

Maybe he can't, but I can :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

andd ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Bazza wrote:Ramsey can't play against orient as he wasn't eligible for the original tie!

As posted above thanks Bazza :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Wenger didn't know about the rule.

Best Rambo was gonna get was the bench in the league, mainly due to the form of Wilkshire. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Wenger didn't know about the rule.

Best Rambo was gonna get was the bench in the league, mainly due to the form of Wilkshire. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

does this mean he might have a future at cardiff? :D

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:36 pm

i got a gut feeling its gonna go right down to the wire and it's going to be intense....
which means ramsey wont be back because if he did we would be going up automatic :ayatollah: :?

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

glammy74 wrote:

Yes. We may get him for a couple more games, but it depends on Arsenal's injuries.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Yes. We may get him for a couple more games, but it depends on Arsenal's injuries.

well none of there midfielders picked up knocks against birmingham, and fabregas is back soon :D

there is fabregas, song, wiltshire, diaby, nasari and denilson before ramsey at the moment

its worth letting us have him with a 24 hr call back ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:53 pm

I agree with that.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 pm

It makes sense for him to come back on a 24 hour recall and that's from my neutral stand point... my biased stand point is 'why the f**k won't you give him back Wenger you c**t!'. :D

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:29 am

Arsenal only have 4 games in march 2 of which Rambo can't play in so one more month would defo make sense

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 am

From what I saw against Leicester Ramsey is Class! but not 100% fit.
Personally I feel a few more games with us would help him more than warmin a bench.
But It is his choice, if he feels he can compete then got to let him go back - like someone said Arsenal have a strange March fixture list so.........................?
:ayatollah: