Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I HOPE FOR DAVE JONES' SAKE "

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Keep the updates coming Carl.

Baker, learn some respect and realise that reaching the age of 19 and noticing your balls have dropped doesn't make you the f*cking oracle. Yes you can string more than two sentences together, which for the youth of today is pretty decent, but there are ways to make your points and the way you come over and the way you seem to want to have a pop all the time is actually more devisive than Carls updates ever will be.

Well put Ely Boy, We have to find a way to separate new and younger posters from fans that just want to be fans and say things like they are from the likes of Baker and his little click of Twerps that think they are above all longterm/ oldschool etc etc, they'v almost killed the other board with posts of everything but football, no wonder we dont sing any more, They'r all round the CCS!! :old:

gota laugh at that post lol

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:21 pm

baker wrote:I'm almost 19.

See, you said you were 19 and I just wanted to be picky :lol:

You can all carry on "debating" now :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Just picked this thread up. What great debate from all sides. Took me half hour to read (in a pub) but lots of well argued opinions. I have no idea what the truths are, or who is to blame but great credit to a young lad Gareth for making his point most eloquently in the face of adversity.

Even though most of us disagree with him, well done young man. Why not go and meet the boys sometime. I'm sure u would love it.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:41 pm

baker wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:Just picked this thread up. What great debate from all sides. Took me half hour to read (in a pub) but lots of well argued opinions. I have no idea what the truths are, or who is to blame but great credit to a young lad Gareth for making his point most eloquently in the face of adversity.

Even though most of us disagree with him, well done young man. Why not go and meet the boys sometime. I'm sure u would love it.

Thanks

yeah, agree, top posting by baker, chats his mind, 19years old aswell lol

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:44 pm

baker wrote:

Thanks

Are you Bakers ' Are you Bakers' Are you Bakers Mother in disguise!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
baker wrote:

Thanks

Are you Bakers ' Are you Bakers' Are you Bakers Mother in disguise!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Oi, Snoopy Dogg! Pipe down, a?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Gareth Baker

Its been a pleasure having this debate with you and honestly look forward to you having a drink with us in the Ninian Park Pub, as long as you promise that you are def old enough :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gareth Baker

Its been a pleasure having this debate with you and honestly look forward to you having a drink with us in the Ninian Park Pub, as long as you promise that you are def old enough :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same to you, Annis. Maybe one day I will.

Trust me, I am old enough. I'll probably be the tallest person in there as well! :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

baker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Gareth Baker

Same to you, Annis. Maybe one day I will.

Trust me, I am old enough. I'll probably be the tallest person in there as well! :lol:

Fair player Baker you can take a joke :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 am

Carl

Great Debate over 5,000 Hits in less than 36 hrs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:Carl

Great Debate over 5,000 Hits in less than 36 hrs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Still some way to go to threaten the monkey face thread!

:lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 am

davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl

Still some way to go to threaten the monkey face thread!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:16 am

I am in the middle of reading DJ's book ............ learnt quite a bit about him from there and a lot of it makes sense at times about how the way he is and how in particular his view towards MB's are :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:I am in the middle of reading DJ's book ............ learnt quite a bit about him from there and a lot of it makes sense at times about how the way he is and how in particular his view towards MB's are :ayatollah:

Martyn, I really enjoyed it, it was more about his court cases than football, good read and you can sometimes see why he does not like the public or people out side his family. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:I am in the middle of reading DJ's book ............ learnt quite a bit about him from there and a lot of it makes sense at times about how the way he is and how in particular his view towards MB's are :ayatollah:

I have said this previously that i think if more people read his book they would probably understand why DJ distrusts the media and comes over as surly and guarded. Having spoke to DJ once and having spoken to a mate of mine who has done work at DJ's house i can tell you that DJ as a wicked (scouse) sense of humour and is quite friendly but he is fearlously protective of his family and with just cause if you read his book.

BTW I am not DJ's publisher and do not earn commission from the sale of his book :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:15 am

Yeah good debate baker :ayatollah:

Also liked yr blog re Ramsey :ayatollah: