Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

watch this video and remember the heartache

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7qFSHc0tcA

remember the pain we felt last year !!! we have got to get the atmosphere going for the end of season run in !

this is our year, automatic promotion is in our hands and we ALL gotta sing our hearts out and get the stadium rocking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: watch this video and remember the heartache

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm

well said! I couldnt beat to watch the video.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm

ristey1927 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7qFSHc0tcA

remember the pain we felt last year !!! we have got to get the atmosphere going for the end of season run in !

this is our year, automatic promotion is in our hands and we ALL gotta sing our hearts out and get the stadium rocking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Could only watch Chopras goal.

funnily enough i thought yesterday if we go up this year i will finally watch the "highlights" of that game.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Their third goal, Whitts is doing exactly what he has been lately - standing off, given his man too much time and space :twisted:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 pm

its the first time iv watched it and i cant put into words how i felt that day !

so why the hell is our stadium so quiet after all we have ALL been though at wembley last year, we should be getting right behind our team and be the 12th man, we give the players the lift and it gives them the extra strength to grind out results

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:23 pm

first time i've been able to watch it since i was actually there ... still puts a lump in my throat! :(

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:24 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Their third goal, Whitts is doing exactly what he has been lately - standing off, given his man too much time and space :twisted:

I think Whittingham may be an alien, because he always seems to be on another planet most of the time, he really winds me up, the way he switches off during games. :x

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 pm

i have and never will watch that video...the worst day in my city life as a fan which ive been since 1977...gutted doesnt do it justice i hated the journey home and felt worse on the sunday and even worse on monday and tuesday when it really sunk in what we,d lost.cant go through that again...no play offs for me.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 pm

took me ages to get over that, just brought it all back, no way will i go through that again, ill book my holidays 8-)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

nobber wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Their third goal, Whitts is doing exactly what he has been lately - standing off, given his man too much time and space :twisted:

I think Whittingham may be an alien, because he always seems to be on another planet most of the time, he really winds me up, the way he switches off during games. :x

It was bad enough watching that video nobber, but Whitts doing that has made it even worse..I had forgotten he made those mistakes at wembley too.

I agree with you, he seems to nod off. Very laid back :(

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Feck that just made me fill up.......all those horrific memories of last year came flooding back and that's the first time I've watched it! C'mon boys I cant face that again this has to be our year! Gout or no gout I'm getting bladdered Saturday and going to sing like my life depended on it!! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

the way we started i really thought we were going up!! :o

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm

FIRST TIME IVE WATCHED ANY OF THE GAME SINCE THAT DAY, AND IF IM HONEST I WAS THAT PISSED THROUGH NERVES AND DIDN'T SEE MUCH THEN. I HAVE TO SAY OUR DEFENDING WAS SHOCKING AND IF ANYTHING SEEING THAT HAS MADE ME MORE UPSET! LOL. 2 GOALS WEREN'T EVEN WELL WORKED!!

PRESSURE OF BEING A CARDIFF CITY PLAYER AYE.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:20 pm

I CAN HONESTLY SAY AFTER SEEING THAT AND THE FEELINGS I THOUGHT WERE GONE COMING FLOODING BACK......I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS, ID RATHER BE EITHER SIDE OF IT!! IF WE HAVE TO AND GET TO THE FINAL ILL BUY A TICKET, SIT IN A PUB OUTSIDE THE STADIUM AND JUST TXT MY DAD FOR UPDATES. IF WE ARE WINNING COME 20 MINS LEFT THEN ILL GO IN...IF NOT ILL RUN FOR THE TRAIN. THEN ILL HAVE NO PAINFUL MEMORIES, ILL LITERALLY JUST PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 pm

first time ive seen it and it really was stomach churning. so close but didnt deserve it on the day

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:47 am

can you see what im trying to say ???

70% of our fans dont sing :o (unless we're winning) we should ALL sing our hearts out and get the players getting in the oppositions faces and putting theyre bodies on the line to grind out results !!!

we're gonna do it this year :ayatollah: THE BLUES ARE GOING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 pm

uhhhhhhhhhh that still hurts now :( Forgot just how good Charlie Adams' goal was!

For those blasting Whitts look at the quality of his passes for our first two goals! In that first half he was sensational! He's not there to put in tackles, and defend, he's there to pick a pass! Yes at times that can be a luxury but sometimes we need to appreciate the talent he does have rather than lambast for what he doesnt do! Same goes for Jay!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:uhhhhhhhhhh that still hurts now :( Forgot just how good Charlie Adams' goal was!

For those blasting Whitts look at the quality of his passes for our first two goals! In that first half he was sensational! He's not there to put in tackles, and defend, he's there to pick a pass! Yes at times that can be a luxury but sometimes we need to appreciate the talent he does have rather than lambast for what he doesnt do! Same goes for Jay!

i totally agree with you :old: we must get behind the whole team 100% :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I feel like shit now cheers :P