Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Richard Langley

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:18 pm

In talks with................Aberdeen :roll:

Re: Richard Langley

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 pm

If we played him behind the front two instead of out wide and out of position he might have done something for us!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 pm

he still going is he i thought he got in to gardening or something

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:he still going is he i thought he got in to gardening or something

I thought he had chucked it a few years ago until I seen it on the back page of the local paper! :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 pm

pattaya united a Thai team he come from weren't it ? :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Zabier wrote:If we played him behind the front two instead of out wide and out of position he might have done something for us!

Agreed Zabier, He looked like he had something about him, A winger he sure wasn't though :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:pattaya united a Thai team he come from weren't it ? :lol:

Think that's what it said!!! :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm

he definately had something .....

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm

He might've had something, but I'll be buggered if he ever showed it on the pitch.

Lazier than Bothroyd on horse tranquilizers.

"Good, I hope his f*ckin neck's broken, he's shit, get him off!" - Some bloke at the back of the Bob Bank when Langley was recieving treatment from the physio in a City game. Bonkers.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:21 pm

What clueless manager decided to stick him on the wing?

Richard was brought up as & was always used as a central midfielder for his youth teams & QPR first team.

No wonder he never succeeded in Wales. Bags of potential.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 am

Stan-QPR wrote:What clueless manager decided to stick him on the wing?

Richard was brought up as & was always used as a central midfielder for his youth teams & QPR first team.

No wonder he never succeeded in Wales. Bags of potential.

One of the biggest disappointments I've seen at the City. Came with a reputation - and failed miserably. Absolute shite and simply not interested at all.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:14 am

As you say came with a big rep but never fulfilled it. Who knows why.

Once you start going down the leagues & end up at a shit hole like Luton you know your finished.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:19 am

Heard him on talk shite the other day saying he's coming back to UK and he said he's in talks with the most northernly club in England to which Keys and Gray answered Carlisle. Does he not know Aberdeen's in Scotland or is he just another joker who calls Britain England?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:33 am

Plus, wouldn't it be Inverness if it was the most northern club in Britain?