Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Call me what you like but.............

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:16 pm

I would love it for Cardiff n Swansea to get the auto places.

I hate Swans but I hate England more and it would be a massive two fingers up to the F.A. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come on Wales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Call me what you like but.............

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:33 pm

As long as we're first and they're second, who cares?!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Same here mate. I couldn't stand them going up and not us but I'd love for both of us to go up. Preferably us automatic and them playoffs. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Can you imagin how big the south wales derby would become lol it would generate a fair bit of intrest around the world i bet, 2 welsh clubs battling in the prem league would be seriously intresting for football fans accross europe, especialy if we both managed to beat the drop in our first year up there, im well in favour of cardiff and swansea both gaining promtion this season, i also think having another welsh team with us in the prem would help us stay up!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:I would love it for Cardiff n Swansea to get the auto places.

I hate Swans but I hate England more and it would be a massive two fingers up to the F.A. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Beep i have been saying this for weeks, I would love it if the gypos made it as well.The FA will be having kittens if this happens, They wouldn't like one let alone two welsh clubs in the premier league. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 pm

As long as we go up, magic.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 pm

f**k swansea, bunch of cunts, hope they f**k off back to L1.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 pm

BEEP,what you are saying is the same as being invited into somebody's home and,after being wined and dined,shitting on the carpet.
The sentiment that you express will only give more ammunition to those chairmen and fans of clubs who want us thrown out of the league.
As for "Come on Wales",what a load of baloney!!.The vast majority of people outside of South-East Wales could not give a toss for our club,especially in North Wales where they all support clubs in Merseyside/Manchester.
Finally,if you hate England MORE than you hate Swansea then you then you are some kind of plastic Bluebird supporter.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 pm

I actually would be happy with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

posting it twice must show your enthusiasm for wanting that to happen ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 pm

f**k it, I've changed my mind. I want us getting all the glory and all the coverage. We can ram it up the FA and EPL when we qualify for the Europa League.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

posting it twice must show your enthusiasm for wanting that to happen ;) :lol:

oops mistake :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 pm

BEEP AHM - Your a Wanker !!!!! (well you said call you what i like)

Serious tho, i wouldnt mind them coming up, aslong as its 1 place behind us. Great for Welsh football :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm

clambake wrote:

BEEP,what you are saying is the same as being invited into somebody's home and,after being wined and dined,shitting on the carpet.
The sentiment that you express will only give more ammunition to those chairmen and fans of clubs who want us thrown out of the league.
As for "Come on Wales",what a load of baloney!!.The vast majority of people outside of South-East Wales could not give a toss for our club,especially in North Wales where they all support clubs in Merseyside/Manchester.
Finally,if you hate England MORE than you hate Swansea then you then you are some kind of plastic Bluebird supporter.

Ooh, firstly, do you think we will be welcomed opened armed into Prem? No we wouldnt so expect a rough ride fella if we get there. And the come on Wales quote wasnt aimed at North Wales but to Cardiff n Swansea to make the prem. And I stand by my words, I hate England more than Swansea. Finally, if you call being a City fan for 30 odd years, following them up and down the country, a plastic Bluebird, then I must be one :oops:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Be a great thing for the REAL football fans of South Wales.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 pm

i guess im not a real football fan then :lol:

f**k um hope they miss out by one goal. (that very goal that tate scored) :D

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:43 am

What that goal he scored in the FA cup match against Leyton Orient?

Yes I hope they miss out on the play offs with that oal aswell :?

:D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:49 am

clambake wrote:Finally,if you hate England MORE than you hate Swansea then you then you are some kind of plastic Bluebird supporter.

What a ludicrous statement to make :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 am

chippy909 wrote:What that goal he scored in the FA cup match against Leyton Orient?

Yes I hope they miss out on the play offs with that oal aswell :?

:D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: YOU ****

i dont look like a beelend at all :oops: (time to edit) ;)

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 am

Doesn't sit right with me, so I can't wish swansea well. Horrible prats in their team, an ass of a manager, and "gifted" fans...let them fall away. Our club hasn't gone through all the problems we've had, just for them to steal limelight.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm

would be good to have a wales derby in the prem! cant see QPR missing out though :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Personally i hope we go up as champions and they miss out on the play offs and get relegated next season down to the lower leagues where they belong.

If we went up it would screw the jacks support in PT, Neath etc.....Plus Alan tate would be suicidal...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm

paulh_85 wrote:would be good to have a wales derby in the prem! cant see QPR missing out though :ayatollah:

QPR wouldn't have to miss out if we went up auto and the Jacks via the play-offs. I also wouldn't mind the Jacks going up as long as we did. Let's be fair they keep us on our toes (I mean in a football sense) so it wouldn't be all bad.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:would be good to have a wales derby in the prem! cant see QPR missing out though :ayatollah:

QPR wouldn't have to miss out if we went up auto and the Jacks via the play-offs. I also wouldn't mind the Jacks going up as long as we did. Let's be fair they keep us on our toes (I mean in a football sense) so it wouldn't be all bad.

the original poster was talking about both teams going up in the auto's :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:00 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

the original poster was talking about both teams going up in the auto's :roll:

You didn't say that :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:You didn't say that :roll:

did you not read the original post then? :?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:You didn't say that :roll:

did you not read the original post then? :?

Yes but you didn't quote it. :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm

i am quite open to the idea of the jacks joining us im the PL. but only for us to go up automatically and them to scrape through the play-offs.

it would open up lot of publicity for the south wales derby and advertise the great spectacle for welsh football in general.

Only for one season though, as i would be more than happy seeing them fail in a shroud of s*** after only one season in the top flight, and for us to go on and achieve great things. but we can all dream eh.........BLUEBIRDS

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:56 pm

The way swansea have bounced back after we beat them is to be admired, i thought they would have fallen away after that but they never, there up for the fight, lets hope we are, or we could be looking up at them with envy next season.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 pm

No way. The gypos can f**k off. :lol:

Wouldn't you prefer it to see them LOSE in the play offs and let them feel what we felt, and to add to their pain.. us getting promoted? :lol:

I'm not an evil tw*t but I hate those Jack Bastards. :twisted: :lol:

THE BLUES ARE GOING UP! :ayatollah: