Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy Night Club Assult Latest

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Radio 5 Live just announced that he has accepted a caution for the incident in which two people were injured in Chip Alley outside a night club at the end of last year.

It's a good job that there wasn't a match on at that time of night or he could have faced 5 yrs in Jail. :o

Re: Bellamy Night Club Assult Latest

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Correction it was in early January.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:22 pm

cheppy wrote:Radio 5 Live just announced that he has accepted a caution for the incident in which two people were injured in Chip Alley outside a night club at the end of last year.

It's a good job that there wasn't a match on at that time of night or he could have faced 5 yrs in Jail. :o

A caution, I think means youve admitted it and its there on Record for a certain length of time.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cheppy wrote:Radio 5 Live just announced that he has accepted a caution for the incident in which two people were injured in Chip Alley outside a night club at the end of last year.

A caution, I think means youve admitted it and its there on Record for a certain length of time.

correct if you do it again you gonna be right in the shite :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:25 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

correct if you do it again you gonna be right in the shite :lol:

Rob

As Bad as Hot Water ? :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Rob

As Bad as Hot Water ? :lol:[/quote]

indeed they will hand you the soap :shock:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:29 pm

funny that this was all over the national papers and when Jamie Roberts has a scuffle it only makes the locals !!!!!!! :roll:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 pm

bozza wrote:funny that this was all over the national papers and when Jamie Roberts has a scuffle it only makes the locals !!!!!!! :roll:

bellamy more famous than jamie roberts and he easy target due to his past

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:33 pm

if it was a 6 nations rugby nite and he was wearing red nobody wouldnt have given a shit about it :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

if it was a 6 nations rugby nite and he was wearing red nobody wouldnt have given a shit about it :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

link

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:37 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12597689

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

From Facebook

Emski Ccfc Mowat and Lewis Barnett like this.
Nigel Pepper He's a silly buger, god I miss the chips and curry sauce from Chip Alley . Best chips in GB !!
6 hours ago · Like

Claire Ferris He is obviously always gonna be a thug. Do we really need to have him associated with our club.
5 hours ago · Like

Nigel Pepper He is a great player but I must admit I prefer the way we played last year. But what do I know as I see so few games.
5 hours ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Well I am proud that Bellamy is a Bluebird, a leader/Class/Passion and Guts.
about an hour ago · Like · 4 people

Gareth Hughes Bellers will take us to the Premier League
about an hour ago · Unlike · 2 people

Sam Codd Bellamy stands up for himself, whats wrong with that?
11 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

Gareth Hughes Bellamy is actually a tidy bloke-when my lad was mascot he couldnt have been nicer with him and the other 3 mascots. He has been brought up in a tough area where you stand up for yourself if someone gives you hassle. He was on the lash with his mates and was given stick-he stood up for himself. Those giving the stick got a slap and didnt like it.
6 minutes ago · Unlike · 2 people

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm

At least Now Bells can CONCENTRATE ON TAKING US UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Looking at those facebook comments, I dont understand how people can still do these two things: question his prescence and positive effect on the team, and call him a thug. If people though we had a bad few months from Novemeber onwards, then just imagine what it could've been like with Craig. As for being a thug, it's just a way for people to label someone without actually backing it up with evidence. Countless City fans with children will tell us all Bellamy is no thug.

Anyway, ranting now. C'mon Craig, make history and take us up :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 pm

I really wish the media would leave Craig alone-he slapped acouple of people who got lairy with him. It happens in every Town centre on a Friday/Saturday night. Had Craig been John Smith from Radyr or Joe Bloggs from Barry then he wouldnt even have been nicked. Had he been a welsh rugby international it would have been high jinks.

Craig Bellamy will become a CCFC legend in May. :ayatollah: