Re: Taliban Hunting to resume tomorrow :(

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:17 pm

all the best to your boy :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Good luck,hes a brave lad :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Huge respect for the RMs, and your boy. Wish him and his fellow bootnecks the very best.

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 pm

LONGDOG wrote:
supercoops wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Thanks folks. He has gone out two weeks early to replace his mate who got blown up :shock:
Luckily its just a smashed up shoulder he got.

Kids' who'd have 'em eh :? :ayatollah:

All the very best to him, B coy RWELSH just got back after 6 mth tour, what Regiment is your boy in mate??

Dange, say hello to WILL71 for me at the museum, hes the big guy that gives you the tour....

Does your first name begin with the letter T by any chance?

Yes it dose mate, and thats a hell of a guess :)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 pm

[Does your first name begin with the letter T by any chance?[/quote]

Yes it dose mate, and thats a hell of a guess :)[/quote]

Here's another guess. You were in B coy and wore a moustache? You probably wont remember me but I was in A coy (warrior plt) I shared a room with Paul Coops, Cleek and Rob 21 and was a mate of Dudson. I think I was leaving just after you joined the Bn and you might have done a saturday guard for me for a small sum if I remember rightly.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm

LONGDOG wrote:[Does your first name begin with the letter T by any chance?

Yes it dose mate, and thats a hell of a guess :)[/quote]

Here's another guess. You were in B coy and wore a moustache? You probably wont remember me but I was in A coy (warrior plt) I shared a room with Paul Coops, Cleek and Rob 21 and was a mate of Dudson. I think I was leaving just after you joined the Bn and you might have done a saturday guard for me for a small sum if I remember rightly.[/quote]

Warminster 20 yrs ago, i prob did do your guard, I D yourself then mate, not shadwell (rugbyplayer)??

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 pm

supercoops wrote:
LONGDOG wrote:[Does your first name begin with the letter T by any chance?

Yes it dose mate, and thats a hell of a guess :)

Here's another guess. You were in B coy and wore a moustache? You probably wont remember me but I was in A coy (warrior plt) I shared a room with Paul Coops, Cleek and Rob 21 and was a mate of Dudson. I think I was leaving just after you joined the Bn and you might have done a saturday guard for me for a small sum if I remember rightly.[/quote]

Warminster 20 yrs ago, i prob did do your guard, I D yourself then mate, not shadwell (rugbyplayer)??[/quote]

No not Shadwell, I can see why you'd think that after I mentioned Duds, we're from the same place though ( I ain't seen him for years but worked in the same factory as his mother strangely enough). I share the same last name as Shad, but I had 22 after mine. Like I said I doubt you'd remember me But I remember you( due to you being so short and skinny)NOT!!