Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO IT ON OUR OWN

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 am

Superb win away from home again yesterday, but top five sides also win with the exception of forest, since we have been on our good run we have not had much help from the other sides in the league taking points of our rivals. Very much looks like we have got to do it ourselves the hard way. I know we all want it that way but after a good away win at a difficult place to go it would have nice to see a few results go our way elsewhere. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DO IT ON OUR OWN

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 am

Loads of twists and turns still to come, I think we'll finish 2nd, but you're right we can't rely on anyone else, it's ours for the taking we just need to keep winning. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 am

stephen18 wrote:Superb win away from home again yesterday, but top five sides also win with the exception of forest, since we have been on our good run we have not had much help from the other sides in the league taking points of our rivals. Very much looks like we have got to do it ourselves the hard way. I know we all want it that way but after a good away win at a difficult place to go it would have nice to see a few results go our way elsewhere. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive always believed we should not worry about other Results, Our Fate should be decided by our own results. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 pm

We on paper out of the top sides yesterday had the hardest game so I'm happy as f*cking Larry today :lol:

And February is over so now is the time lads, enjoy and savour the next cpl months :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:49 pm

On the flip side, when we were dropping points oct/nov/dec so did the others so they couldnt pull away from us......swings and roundabouts :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 pm

a few of the other top teams have to play each other yet. We've only really got QPR, although Burnley could be in the top 6 by the time we play them last game of the season....

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Using the BBC Predictor I have Burnley needing 2 points, in the last game of the season, to finish 6th and us to need 1pt to guarantee 2nd place.

If thats the case it is going to be some match.

I really dont want to finish 3rd!!!