Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Hmm IS THIS ARROGANCE BY QPR ? "

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 pm

I know Cardiff Players Read This Forum and Dave Jones and Staff.

From My Facebook

John Qpr Bowdler
Question..........IF QPR are champions / gain auto promotion before season end, do we get the trophy presented / promotion party at that game or is it presented on last home game

Danny Scarrott will be at leeds mate :/
31 minutes ago · Like

Steve Piper I hope it will be after the Leeds game.....
29 minutes ago · Like

Ian Qpr Hancock if we are champions b4 leeds its a loftus road m8 :))
28 minutes ago · Like

John Qpr Bowdler Ok, so, even if we say get confirmation at Cardiff that we are champions, we still have to wait ? I only say cos ibe got to see it and be at the game when we achieve it

Soopahoopsa

28 minutes ago via · Like
Ian Qpr Hancock if we have games in hand ie no body can catch us the trophy is at loftus rd com on u Rsssssssss
23 minutes ago · Like

John Qpr Bowdler Yeah i know that if we do the job with say 3 games left, does it get actually presented at the leeds game or at the very next home fixture say Hull ot Derby hame ???

Soopahoopsa
19 minutes ago via · Like

Ian Qpr Hancock the very next home game as no 1 can catch the mity Rssss :)))
17 minutes ago · Like
John Qpr Bowdler I reckon that near the against Derby or Hull then i reckon. The Leeds game will just be party time

Soopahoopsa

Re: " Hmm IS THIS ARROGANCE BY QPR ? "

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm

I think Qpr may be in for a shock. Still plenty of games remaining and every club has a dip in form at some stage in the season. We have had our blip.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Them lads could be jumping the gun slightly but I'd more put it down to belief rather than arrogance to be honest.

Why wouldn't we be after being top all season & only being beaten 3 times?

Ours to lose. Doesn't matter what anyone else does.

And Malaga we've had our blip to losing 3 games around the xmas period. After that we were back to business & haven't looked back.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Stan

I do agree, QPR have the Best Manager in This Division In Neil Warnock(My Opinion), But I still Believe We have the Best first 11. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm

QPR i getting there they look like promotion team there no doubt about it whether you like them or not.

but as every football fan knows, football can turn in a mini second ............... still tho gonna be one hell of battle rest of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Annis is spot on QPR have a good team working well together and a great record plus and more importantly thet have the best manager in the championship

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Annis I 100% agree with you, your first xi is miles ahead of ours on paper but as we've mentioned if you don't have the right man at the helm that means very little. To be fair to DJ you are still in there & are putting up a damn good fight & the key will be to see who holds they're nerve for another 12 games.

With Warnock pulling the strings I feel confident, DJ's record will send a shudder down the spine's of all CCFC fans. Not putting a downer on it just a fact.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

I believe our game against qpr will be massive :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm

It's a few kids getting carried away. I bet the majority of QPR fans are still looking over their shoulder. Let's face it, we still would be!

So many twists left yet

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Binge wrote:It's a few kids getting carried away. I bet the majority of QPR fans are still looking over their shoulder. Let's face it, we still would be!

So many twists left yet

You would be Binge because you have a manager who consistently fails. We haven't.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Binge wrote:It's a few kids getting carried away. I bet the majority of QPR fans are still looking over their shoulder. Let's face it, we still would be!

So many twists left yet

You would be Binge because you have a manager who consistently fails. We haven't.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 pm

ive said this for months, and i stick by it, qpr will be in the play offs

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Annis I 100% agree with you, your first xi is miles ahead of ours on paper but as we've mentioned if you don't have the right man at the helm that means very little. To be fair to DJ you are still in there & are putting up a damn good fight & the key will be to see who holds they're nerve for another 12 games.

With Warnock pulling the strings I feel confident, DJ's record will send a shudder down the spine's of all CCFC fans. Not putting a downer on it just a fact.

You'll be surprised just how many City fans don't seem to notice! :lol:
You've had a couple of poor (ish) runs where the wins dried up. Many City fans ideas of a poor run are shaped by the start of another "DJ November" where promotion form overnight turns into relegation form - bit like Watford at the moment, but not mirrored by all clubs at the top of the table.
Today was a huge win for us - first at the KC and the first in Hull since 1992.
I'm starting to believe again that DJ might pull off automatic promotion. He's got no chance in the play-offs!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 am

I keep thinking QPR will slip up at some stage but credit to them they are staying out in front of the pack and are now playing Leicester next at a good time as they have been softened up by us. However, I still think they have to lose a couple somewhere along the line and my thoughts are also turning increasingly to the possibility that it could be us and the Jacks that take the auto spots.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 am

QPR will not slip up.

They have only conceded 20 goals all season but we fail to
notice that their goal difference is improving every week.

The key for Cardiff City is our defence. A run like we had last
season with Blake and Gerrard at the heart of it could well see
us sneak past the R's.

But on paper I'd say they have an easier run-in than us!!

The game at the CCS could well decide the Championship, but
I'd be tempted to call that on a draw already with Warnocks
tactics stifling our attacking force. He wont give a shit about
the three points, and why would he!!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

The word is Hubris.
Bellamy is Nemesis.

(I read a book today)