Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WITH KIRKLAND COMING IN

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm

does this mean that DJ has given up on another defender?

:ayatollah:

Re: WITH KIRKLAND COMING IN

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm

No mate. Marshall cannot play for a long period of time so if Heaton was injured then we would be with Santiago for the run in, Something DJ and most fans would not really want. So a backup GK was a top priority and DJ has done well :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

i do find it odd though that last week when we went for him he turned us down so why the change of mind!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm

d20 wrote:i do find it odd though that last week when we went for him he turned us down so why the change of mind!

I'm shocked that we've gone for Kirkland, when it's my understanding, that Dimi Konstantopolous was available! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm

dont mention his name to me he brings me out in cold sweats.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm

d20 wrote:dont mention his name to me he brings me out in cold sweats.

Why :?:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:07 am

Gosh, you spelt his in right

:D :D :D :D

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:10 am

d20 wrote:i do find it odd though that last week when we went for him he turned us down so why the change of mind!

because you are the only dull fuckers who would match is wages. he thought that he had won the lottery when you came in for him being a sick note player :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 am

portsidejack wrote:

because you are the only dull fuckers who would match is wages. he thought that he had won the lottery when you came in for him being a sick note player :lol: :lol: :lol:

piss off back to your own board you inbred

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am

portsidejack wrote:

We can afford it while you cant.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 am

portsidejack wrote:

Why would he think he's won the lottery he gets those wages when he's sat round doing f**k all at Wigan

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:49 am

He was offered just a back up role. But with Heaton carrying an injury, he's likely to step into the team.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

He was offered just a back up role. But with Heaton carrying an injury, he's likely to step into the team.

You may well be right! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28243167/